Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@xLILM0NSTERx

Aightttt cool cool next time I ping you it'll be done!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Aightttt cool cool next time I ping you it'll be done!
Artboard-1.png
@xLILM0NSTERx Finished!!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/XzY0KdC/frcomms17.png[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx

Finished!!!

frcomms17.png
Artboard-1.png
[emoji=tundra love size=1] ahhh yesssss he looks so good!!! thank you so much, although if its alright, could some of the green in his fur be made a darker colour? (maybe the end of the tail on the dragon?) Its just im not sure how to explain the radioactive colouring xD but the pink is fine ^^ If theres any extra payment needed i'll gladly send it over <3 (also i could help but notice the arcana talks the other day with Nabesima and im glad theres other people that play it xD [s]Nadia is best girl[/s])
ahhh yesssss he looks so good!!! thank you so much, although if its alright, could some of the green in his fur be made a darker colour? (maybe the end of the tail on the dragon?) Its just im not sure how to explain the radioactive colouring xD but the pink is fine ^^

If theres any extra payment needed i'll gladly send it over <3

(also i could help but notice the arcana talks the other day with Nabesima and im glad theres other people that play it xD Nadia is best girl)
@xLILM0NSTERx No need! I was just about to sleep so you're lucky xD lmk if this is close to what you had in mind [img]https://i.ibb.co/hHtdV3t/frcomms17.png[/img] (And yessss Arcana fans unite <333)
@xLILM0NSTERx

No need! I was just about to sleep so you're lucky xD lmk if this is close to what you had in mind

frcomms17.png

(And yessss Arcana fans unite <333)
Artboard-1.png
ooooh yeah thats perfect!! thank you so much [emoji=tundra love size=1]
ooooh yeah thats perfect!! thank you so much
@GlitchingFlame

Hello! Would you be willing to draw three characters together? I'm looking for a halfbody or fullbody sketch (no colour), and simple interaction between them. How much would you be looking for something like that? ^^
(Also if that's OK I'd like to keep it private so can I send you refs via pm?)
@GlitchingFlame

Hello! Would you be willing to draw three characters together? I'm looking for a halfbody or fullbody sketch (no colour), and simple interaction between them. How much would you be looking for something like that? ^^
(Also if that's OK I'd like to keep it private so can I send you refs via pm?)
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Dinsdale

Of course, feel free to shoot a pm and we can discuss further :)
@Dinsdale

Of course, feel free to shoot a pm and we can discuss further :)
Artboard-1.png
@glitchingflame hey there! let me know if his scales are a bit much and I can post a different oc

Character: toyhouse, direct reference sheet
payment offer: 1300g
@glitchingflame hey there! let me know if his scales are a bit much and I can post a different oc

Character: toyhouse, direct reference sheet
payment offer: 1300g
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios

I can do fullbody sketch, or halfbody shaded :) and scales are fine, I can draw pretty complex work (given the motivation which is always $$$) haha

Just let me know which one you'd like, and I can get working on it!
@Erichthonios

I can do fullbody sketch, or halfbody shaded :) and scales are fine, I can draw pretty complex work (given the motivation which is always $$$) haha

Just let me know which one you'd like, and I can get working on it!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Hello again!! By chance, would you be willing to take 1kg for 2 headshots of these (1)(1.5) & (2) (2.5) two by chance? :0c if you'd like more, I can definitely coli grind some more for chests when I wake up again! (but at the time of my writing this it's 6:40 o o p)

Edit: I've cancelled the trade since it's been a bit with no update, but thank you!
@GlitchingFlame

Hello again!! By chance, would you be willing to take 1kg for 2 headshots of these (1)(1.5) & (2) (2.5) two by chance? :0c if you'd like more, I can definitely coli grind some more for chests when I wake up again! (but at the time of my writing this it's 6:40 o o p)

Edit: I've cancelled the trade since it's been a bit with no update, but thank you!
rE6JzVU.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13