Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@GlitchingFlame

Character: https://toyhou.se/18317356.vey ; Shes a tomboy and a bit snarky
payment offer: 500g?
@GlitchingFlame

Character: https://toyhou.se/18317356.vey ; Shes a tomboy and a bit snarky
payment offer: 500g?
adfa.png
@Riku114

Colored bust or lined half, lmk which and feel free to send cr whenever!
@Riku114

Colored bust or lined half, lmk which and feel free to send cr whenever!
Artboard-1.png
If this is still open, would you consider doing a commission of two characters? I'd head to your other thread but I can only do FRC at the moment ;; I'm looking for art with an OC and a character from the Arcana visual novel, based on this pose doodle. I can give extra refs and details if you're interested in this comm :>

payment offer: uhhh 7kg? Not sure what your rates are for extra characters hahah ;v;
If this is still open, would you consider doing a commission of two characters? I'd head to your other thread but I can only do FRC at the moment ;; I'm looking for art with an OC and a character from the Arcana visual novel, based on this pose doodle. I can give extra refs and details if you're interested in this comm :>

payment offer: uhhh 7kg? Not sure what your rates are for extra characters hahah ;v;
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

ARCANA FANN HIIII omg it's been so long since I've heard of that game, people still know it?? That makes me so happy

Ok so I'm boutta close down this thread soon since I'm undercharging, as for pricing, additional characters will be 75% more, so I'd count that as $50 = $36 putting it at $86. I'm alright with 7kg though to honor the pwyw spirit!
@Nabesima

ARCANA FANN HIIII omg it's been so long since I've heard of that game, people still know it?? That makes me so happy

Ok so I'm boutta close down this thread soon since I'm undercharging, as for pricing, additional characters will be 75% more, so I'd count that as $50 = $36 putting it at $86. I'm alright with 7kg though to honor the pwyw spirit!
Artboard-1.png
wahoo Arcana player located!! Yeah I've been playing it since 2018 but it became my main fandom in late 2020 and didn't let go since :'B

And yeah I tried to refer to your USD prices hahah, PWYW threads can get pretty painful ;; If you're willing to give them a full render I'm completely fine with paying 8600!

Btw would it be better to contact through Discord for easier communication? I can DM you too but FR message system is a bit of a pain pfff
wahoo Arcana player located!! Yeah I've been playing it since 2018 but it became my main fandom in late 2020 and didn't let go since :'B

And yeah I tried to refer to your USD prices hahah, PWYW threads can get pretty painful ;; If you're willing to give them a full render I'm completely fine with paying 8600!

Btw would it be better to contact through Discord for easier communication? I can DM you too but FR message system is a bit of a pain pfff
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Yoooo I've been playing around 2017 or smth, now you're making me want to pick it back up AHH

Feel free to send the cr whenever (I accept after posting) and I'll get to it <3

As for communication, I'm more used to fr forums tbh, but it'll just be a check-in with the sketch and then finalization, so just two more pings, if that's ok!
@Nabesima

Yoooo I've been playing around 2017 or smth, now you're making me want to pick it back up AHH

Feel free to send the cr whenever (I accept after posting) and I'll get to it <3

As for communication, I'm more used to fr forums tbh, but it'll just be a check-in with the sketch and then finalization, so just two more pings, if that's ok!
Artboard-1.png
Hoooo if you've been away from it for that long, it's a whole experience: we have six fully completed routes now! And a bunch of tales on top hahah. The fandom is going through some turmoil now due to recent app owner change, but honestly it won't even matter for a while if you focus on the game itself.

ANYWAY regarding the commission, since there's no background and these two are sitting in an ambiguous void, shoes are optional for them, essentially depending on what your preference to draw is. Lucio has these which I guess can be weird with this pose because of the heels, but the sketch pose can also be changed since it's mostly just an idea doodle, the important part is Alastor explaining Lucio a simple light spell of sorts and the latter having troubles comprehending it.

Here's also an expression sheet for Lucio in case it's helpful for getting him right.

And gotcha gotcha, feel free to ping me on your art thread for that btw so this one doesn't get bumped hah
Hoooo if you've been away from it for that long, it's a whole experience: we have six fully completed routes now! And a bunch of tales on top hahah. The fandom is going through some turmoil now due to recent app owner change, but honestly it won't even matter for a while if you focus on the game itself.

ANYWAY regarding the commission, since there's no background and these two are sitting in an ambiguous void, shoes are optional for them, essentially depending on what your preference to draw is. Lucio has these which I guess can be weird with this pose because of the heels, but the sketch pose can also be changed since it's mostly just an idea doodle, the important part is Alastor explaining Lucio a simple light spell of sorts and the latter having troubles comprehending it.

Here's also an expression sheet for Lucio in case it's helpful for getting him right.

And gotcha gotcha, feel free to ping me on your art thread for that btw so this one doesn't get bumped hah
KmnIjfw.png
@GlitchingFlame
AAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH !! Do you have a TH I can credit? And I’ll eventually be back for more character designs if the thread is still open, once I collect more monies xD
@GlitchingFlame
AAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH !! Do you have a TH I can credit? And I’ll eventually be back for more character designs if the thread is still open, once I collect more monies xD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

:DDDD My TH is also just GlitchingFlame!!

And alsjdklfj ayoayo returning customer? :O I've moved my commission back to my original FR shop in my signature, so there's that!
@Altair

:DDDD My TH is also just GlitchingFlame!!

And alsjdklfj ayoayo returning customer? :O I've moved my commission back to my original FR shop in my signature, so there's that!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Colored bust!
@GlitchingFlame Colored bust!
adfa.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13