Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli in Firefox
1 2
Haven't even opened the Coli since switching to Firefox from Chrome and going to grind today... [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/65b0296507d3616ca9c7caa73977e7c4/e057976cac5e32d6-bc/s1280x1920/dfba26a878777d97bde28f25ad40d7a28c229dc6.png[/img] Is it always this pixellated for y'all, because my condolences. This is painful. (It's not any better in fullscreen, sadly.)
Haven't even opened the Coli since switching to Firefox from Chrome and going to grind today...

dfba26a878777d97bde28f25ad40d7a28c229dc6.png

Is it always this pixellated for y'all, because my condolences. This is painful.

(It's not any better in fullscreen, sadly.)
It's been the same for me too ever since I got my new laptop and switched to Firefox last month. I'm not sure how to fix it. (There has been threads on it, but they're all a few years old.)
It's been the same for me too ever since I got my new laptop and switched to Firefox last month. I'm not sure how to fix it. (There has been threads on it, but they're all a few years old.)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I never noticed a problem
I never noticed a problem
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Nope. I've been using firefox for years and have never come across that issue. Not sure why it's pixelated for you. o.o
Nope. I've been using firefox for years and have never come across that issue. Not sure why it's pixelated for you. o.o
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
It’s always been like that for me. That’s why I still use Chrome for FR. :c
It’s always been like that for me. That’s why I still use Chrome for FR. :c
UwPE0Qp.png
Hm interesting, im a Firefox user and never encountered this problem? :0
Hm interesting, im a Firefox user and never encountered this problem? :0
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Zoom out to 90% and thank me later
this works for me i hope it will work for y'all as well
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Have you tried to do the same gesture on touchpad as if you were zooming out on mobile? I think it may solve the problem.
Have you tried to do the same gesture on touchpad as if you were zooming out on mobile? I think it may solve the problem.
W6LdAlV.gif
[quote name="despairpods" date="2022-12-18 08:48:14" ] Zoom out to 90% and thank me later this works for me i hope it will work for y'all as well [/quote] Nope, still pixellated. .-. [quote name="Ventoux" date="2022-12-18 08:49:58" ] Have you tried to do the same gesture on touchpad as if you were zooming out on mobile? I think it may solve the problem. [/quote] I don't have a touchpad.
despairpods wrote on 2022-12-18 08:48:14:

Nope, still pixellated. .-.
Ventoux wrote on 2022-12-18 08:49:58:

I don't have a touchpad.
[quote name="despairpods" date="2022-12-18 08:48:14" ] Zoom out to 90% and thank me later this works for me i hope it will work for y'all as well [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/efpFWvD.png[/img] That doesn't help at all T_T
despairpods wrote on 2022-12-18 08:48:14:
efpFWvD.png
That doesn't help at all T_T
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2