Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your username from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a star that the Smithsonian said was associated with my birthdate when I visited the US back in 2013 :v (this is the only site I use this username though, I'm known now by a different name elsewhere, but I also derived the name from an old dragon I used to own!)
a star that the Smithsonian said was associated with my birthdate when I visited the US back in 2013 :v (this is the only site I use this username though, I'm known now by a different name elsewhere, but I also derived the name from an old dragon I used to own!)
m16OKP.jpeg
Felinology is the study of cats
Felinology is the study of cats
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
hi bro im the marketplace
hi bro im the marketplace
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
a reference to the Maneki Neko (Japanese Lucky Cat) combined with a name I like to use on the internet
if you're curious how to pronounce the first part of the name: I intended for it to be read as "Loudkey" without the d or just "Lucky", but I've also heard "Loki" and "Lookie" and I accept those as well.
a reference to the Maneki Neko (Japanese Lucky Cat) combined with a name I like to use on the internet
if you're curious how to pronounce the first part of the name: I intended for it to be read as "Loudkey" without the d or just "Lucky", but I've also heard "Loki" and "Lookie" and I accept those as well.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I randomly made it up for an account when I was a kid and I just ended up using it for whatever.
I randomly made it up for an account when I was a kid and I just ended up using it for whatever.
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Ghost.
Ghost.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
the ship
the ship
Had a wooden ruler with the names of different kinds of of trees on it when I was 11. Liked the way kauri sounded. Added an -a to the end to name an MMO character, and then it just stuck.
Had a wooden ruler with the names of different kinds of of trees on it when I was 11. Liked the way kauri sounded. Added an -a to the end to name an MMO character, and then it just stuck.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
The "Arsene" part is from Arsene Lupin, but the "t5" was because it was already take methinks :(
The "Arsene" part is from Arsene Lupin, but the "t5" was because it was already take methinks :(
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
The song by Eve
I want to get a fandragon for it to use as my avatar dragon but I'm lazy haha
The song by Eve
I want to get a fandragon for it to use as my avatar dragon but I'm lazy haha
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9