Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
The most support I could ever give.
The most support I could ever give.
RYNXAtd.png
Yes please, I have been wondering this since the beginning. I can see how a full stop (.) or a comma (,) or a space ( ) could potentially hugely F a code, but I believe staff is almighty enough now to fix it. Maybe an apostrophe (') could work? Because staff only recently made them work in item names, which is something they didn't manage in the very beginning. I guess you can gather I'm a very patient person xD
Yes please, I have been wondering this since the beginning. I can see how a full stop (.) or a comma (,) or a space ( ) could potentially hugely F a code, but I believe staff is almighty enough now to fix it. Maybe an apostrophe (') could work? Because staff only recently made them work in item names, which is something they didn't manage in the very beginning. I guess you can gather I'm a very patient person xD
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
HARD support. Give my poor light-sensitive eyes, and the eyes of all players on this site, a little bit of respite from squinting at tiny numbers on the screen to figure out how many digits there actually are.
HARD support. Give my poor light-sensitive eyes, and the eyes of all players on this site, a little bit of respite from squinting at tiny numbers on the screen to figure out how many digits there actually are.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Full support!
Full support!
wsC9LP4.jpg
P L E A S E
P L E A S E
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
Definitely yes.

This would make the game way more accessible for players like myself who have dyscalculia or anyone else who struggles to parse bigger numbers.

If commas really are such a big coding issue, maybe having the number written out somewhere would be a nice alternative? Say something in the marketplace costs 10000 treasure, maybe you could hover over the number and it'd have a little pop-up that says "ten thousand treasure" or something similar.

I don't know anything about coding so I'm not sure if that would actually be more or less difficult than finding a workaround with the commas, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there anyways lol.
Definitely yes.

This would make the game way more accessible for players like myself who have dyscalculia or anyone else who struggles to parse bigger numbers.

If commas really are such a big coding issue, maybe having the number written out somewhere would be a nice alternative? Say something in the marketplace costs 10000 treasure, maybe you could hover over the number and it'd have a little pop-up that says "ten thousand treasure" or something similar.

I don't know anything about coding so I'm not sure if that would actually be more or less difficult than finding a workaround with the commas, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there anyways lol.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif--- --
fr time +2
they/them
please copy and paste my user when pinging!
@lostine I actually think that would be easier, as a hover text would be a separate code instead of an intricate, intertangled one. I like your suggestion.
@lostine I actually think that would be easier, as a hover text would be a separate code instead of an intricate, intertangled one. I like your suggestion.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I just wasted all my treasure on forum NoN vistas because I dyslexed the amount of zeros. Can we please get some commas in the amounts for these things?

This site can already be a nightmare for people who have eye or reading issues, and this would be a simple fix to help.
I just wasted all my treasure on forum NoN vistas because I dyslexed the amount of zeros. Can we please get some commas in the amounts for these things?

This site can already be a nightmare for people who have eye or reading issues, and this would be a simple fix to help.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
[quote name="Wookieinmashoo" date="2022-12-27 06:27:28" ] I just wasted all my treasure on forum NoN vistas because I dyslexed the amount of zeros. Can we please get some commas in the amounts for these things? [b]This site can already be a nightmare for people who have eye or reading issues, and this would be a simple fix to help.[/b] [/quote] THIS!! i've never been good at math, and it's so frustrating to always be worrying whether or not i've got enough for something. heavy, HEAVY support.
Wookieinmashoo wrote on 2022-12-27 06:27:28:

THIS!! i've never been good at math, and it's so frustrating to always be worrying whether or not i've got enough for something.

heavy, HEAVY support.
nZJa3n3.png
I too would like "," in numbers. Please. I've lose track of number places easy. I don't mind counting places but my brain will drop places and misread the amount. Instead of 100000 my brain goes 1000. [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
I too would like "," in numbers. Please. I've lose track of number places easy. I don't mind counting places but my brain will drop places and misread the amount. Instead of 100000 my brain goes 1000.

FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35