Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Constellations Do Cry - (ooc) - OPEN
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
[quote name="@Coalsaurus" date="2022-12-05 19:35:11" ] Since the IC has gone a bit quiet, may I suggest that we move the plot along? I remembered that @/imceorary has prepared a guide character for when we decide to move forward. And I can’t wait to see how Gawaine would mesh with the party. Of course, I wanna make sure everyone is on board first before we wrap up and move on. [/quote] We’ve been stuck at the beginning for more than 4 weeks now, I’d say it’s reasonable to start moving on.
@Coalsaurus wrote on 2022-12-05 19:35:11:
Since the IC has gone a bit quiet, may I suggest that we move the plot along?

I remembered that @/imceorary has prepared a guide character for when we decide to move forward. And I can’t wait to see how Gawaine would mesh with the party.

Of course, I wanna make sure everyone is on board first before we wrap up and move on.
We’ve been stuck at the beginning for more than 4 weeks now, I’d say it’s reasonable to start moving on.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@Sigursson

Would you be interested with a quick interaction with my character Alpheratz? I technically debuted him a few days ago with a general setting of their tone but it will be quite a while before he’ll join the group due to lore reasons. He’ll probably leave before Gawain joins the party or the party finds him.
@Sigursson

Would you be interested with a quick interaction with my character Alpheratz? I technically debuted him a few days ago with a general setting of their tone but it will be quite a while before he’ll join the group due to lore reasons. He’ll probably leave before Gawain joins the party or the party finds him.
@Meanderlin

Yes, that sounds like a great idea! :) So Gawaine is likely staying put at the apothecary for now to recover from the long journey before he pushes onwards to join the main group/ is found, or alternatively he's making his way forward into the city. What's the most likely way for them to encounter one another?
@Meanderlin

Yes, that sounds like a great idea! :) So Gawaine is likely staying put at the apothecary for now to recover from the long journey before he pushes onwards to join the main group/ is found, or alternatively he's making his way forward into the city. What's the most likely way for them to encounter one another?
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
I'm awake-
and hecc yea I can get Darby in here and get Cirous outta here so we can start moving forward
I'm awake-
and hecc yea I can get Darby in here and get Cirous outta here so we can start moving forward
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
im on board with moving on too! im running out of things for siren to criticize ;-;
im on board with moving on too! im running out of things for siren to criticize ;-;
Siggy_Friend.png
@Sigursson

Alpheratz would most likely preparing for the next stretch of his travels at this point. He could have accidentally bumped into Gawain and give him some hints to the future he overheard at the fortune teller tent.

I can start first if you don’t mind it at all, I’m gonna have to review Gawain’s character sheet first and it’s very late at night where I am right now so it’ll be a while before i start writing but I’ll ping you in IC when I’m done.
@Sigursson

Alpheratz would most likely preparing for the next stretch of his travels at this point. He could have accidentally bumped into Gawain and give him some hints to the future he overheard at the fortune teller tent.

I can start first if you don’t mind it at all, I’m gonna have to review Gawain’s character sheet first and it’s very late at night where I am right now so it’ll be a while before i start writing but I’ll ping you in IC when I’m done.
I do whatever one else wants to do
I do whatever one else wants to do
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
I think getting things moving would definitely be a good idea. I personally am having trouble figuring out what to say because we have kind of just running in circles.
I think getting things moving would definitely be a good idea. I personally am having trouble figuring out what to say because we have kind of just running in circles.
189.png191.png192.png
I'm excited to start progressing!
I'm excited to start progressing!
Yeah, let's start moving forwards!
Yeah, let's start moving forwards!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63