Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Constellations Do Cry - (ooc) - OPEN
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Oooh lore! I also apologise for contributing to the hiatus somewhat, Ive been spending most of my time on here in Coli and prepping for the holiday season
Oooh lore! I also apologise for contributing to the hiatus somewhat, Ive been spending most of my time on here in Coli and prepping for the holiday season
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
ooo might consider joining this rp. it'd be my first time rping on the fr forums but this world seems really fun
ooo might consider joining this rp. it'd be my first time rping on the fr forums but this world seems really fun
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
oh yay new people
oh yay new people
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[quote name="Scramble" date="2022-12-16 21:40:44" ] ooo might consider joining this rp. it'd be my first time rping on the fr forums but this world seems really fun [/quote] Hi! We are kinda on a hiatus right now. Let’s check with @imceorary
Scramble wrote on 2022-12-16 21:40:44:

Hi! We are kinda on a hiatus right now. Let’s check with @imceorary
[quote name="Coalsaurus" date="2022-12-18 02:09:39" ] [quote name="Scramble" date="2022-12-16 21:40:44" ] ooo might consider joining this rp. it'd be my first time rping on the fr forums but this world seems really fun [/quote] Hi! We are kinda on a hiatus right now. Let’s check with @imceorary [/quote] tbh that doesn't really deter me since I doubt I'd be doing much rp until the end of notn anyways XD
Coalsaurus wrote on 2022-12-18 02:09:39:
Scramble wrote on 2022-12-16 21:40:44:

Hi! We are kinda on a hiatus right now. Let’s check with @imceorary

tbh that doesn't really deter me since I doubt I'd be doing much rp until the end of notn anyways XD
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Mm yes I am alive and also consumed by the batty bois

And if we are going to have more people- I should prolly update the character list

But yeah come on in here!

Next post of mine is probably going to be the last we see of Cirous in a while, but I’m going to introduce our “friendly” local corvid guide, Darby.
Mm yes I am alive and also consumed by the batty bois

And if we are going to have more people- I should prolly update the character list

But yeah come on in here!

Next post of mine is probably going to be the last we see of Cirous in a while, but I’m going to introduce our “friendly” local corvid guide, Darby.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Does anyone just- like spontaneously make 13 pages worth of backstory for a character who will never reveal it? Because I think I just did.
Does anyone just- like spontaneously make 13 pages worth of backstory for a character who will never reveal it? Because I think I just did.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63