Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/USD/items]Ombra's Art Shop![OPEN!]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
username: hikarimew

Commission type: halfbody/lineart

Payment type: gems or mixed (gems + eggs)

total price: 1500 gems. That said, if you take Unhatched Noct Eggs, how many would 7 of them go for you?

reference image: ref 1 - ref 2

extra comments: My art skills aren't that great, but it's supposed to be a Moth fursona, so Extra fluffy!
username: hikarimew

Commission type: halfbody/lineart

Payment type: gems or mixed (gems + eggs)

total price: 1500 gems. That said, if you take Unhatched Noct Eggs, how many would 7 of them go for you?

reference image: ref 1 - ref 2

extra comments: My art skills aren't that great, but it's supposed to be a Moth fursona, so Extra fluffy!
fire_rune_50x50.png
@hikarimew i would love to draw this cutie! 5 eggs + 100 gems will be fine for mixed payment, just send CR it over whenever and i'll get started!
@hikarimew i would love to draw this cutie! 5 eggs + 100 gems will be fine for mixed payment, just send CR it over whenever and i'll get started!
e3d9d453b2d0b22e82321fa91920cd6a33429cbe.png
@Ombrartist sent! (Sorry about the delay, timezones)
@Ombrartist sent! (Sorry about the delay, timezones)
fire_rune_50x50.png
username: cryptwing
Commission type: lined fullbody
Payment type: would a mix of 1kg and 2mil treasure be okay? its totally cool if not, I can do fully gems or fully treasure if you prefer! <3
total price: 1kg/2mil t
reference image: Gloom
extra comments: her body type is a little stockier than the ref shows! you can also include her glasses/collar or leave them off, totally up to you! <3 if you need pose ideas, she's sassy and a little prissy, but also a sweetheart to those she cares about! ;w;
username: cryptwing
Commission type: lined fullbody
Payment type: would a mix of 1kg and 2mil treasure be okay? its totally cool if not, I can do fully gems or fully treasure if you prefer! <3
total price: 1kg/2mil t
reference image: Gloom
extra comments: her body type is a little stockier than the ref shows! you can also include her glasses/collar or leave them off, totally up to you! <3 if you need pose ideas, she's sassy and a little prissy, but also a sweetheart to those she cares about! ;w;
@cryptwing mixed payment is fine! just CR the payment whenever and ill get started
@cryptwing mixed payment is fine! just CR the payment whenever and ill get started
[b]username[/b]: PastelThunder [b]Commission type[/b]: halfbody, colored and neatly lined [b]Payment type[/b]: g and kt if that's ok? [b]total price[/b]: 600g and 550kt, combined [b]reference image[/b]: this guy :D!! fluffy purple man covered in stars [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/882084404640481393/1031389444294574102/unknown.png[/img] [b]extra comments[/b]: - could he be symmetrical like the bottom left halfbody example? hands behind head pose like that too, would be awesome. If you'd prefer a different pose i can doodle out what i have in mind (idk how to describe it) - could i have one file that's transparent, and one file that's got an opaque background (your color of choosing) and he's surrounded by starry particles? (that is why i included the tip) - having his teeth out and smiling (top right expression in the reference, but mouth closed) would be epic [b]design notes for Kier[/b]: - he has fur & paw beans - he does not have eyes - he is fat - his head is made of liquid and is detached from his body; his head does not have fur and is not attached to a neck
username: PastelThunder

Commission type: halfbody, colored and neatly lined

Payment type: g and kt if that's ok?
total price: 600g and 550kt, combined

reference image:
this guy :D!! fluffy purple man covered in stars
unknown.png

extra comments:
- could he be symmetrical like the bottom left halfbody example? hands behind head pose like that too, would be awesome. If you'd prefer a different pose i can doodle out what i have in mind (idk how to describe it)
- could i have one file that's transparent, and one file that's got an opaque background (your color of choosing) and he's surrounded by starry particles? (that is why i included the tip)
- having his teeth out and smiling (top right expression in the reference, but mouth closed) would be epic

design notes for Kier:
- he has fur & paw beans
- he does not have eyes
- he is fat
- his head is made of liquid and is detached from his body; his head does not have fur and is not attached to a neck
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
edit: added this [quote]having his teeth out and smiling (top right expression in the reference, but mouth closed) would be epic[/quote]
edit: added this
Quote:
having his teeth out and smiling (top right expression in the reference, but mouth closed) would be epic
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder
such a large lad! i would love to draw them, the mixed payment is fine. CR whenever you can and ill get started!
@PastelThunder
such a large lad! i would love to draw them, the mixed payment is fine. CR whenever you can and ill get started!
Thank you!! I’m sending it shortly :D
Your art is so lovely omg
Thank you!! I’m sending it shortly :D
Your art is so lovely omg
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
A couple of questions for you!
(Hello I just stumbled across your art shop and I love your style a lot okay)

1. For design commissions, what sort of links and reference stuff do you need to get started?
1.5 Do you have any character types you enjoy designing the most?

2. And do you happen to have any kind of FR item wishlist? I have old fest items (apparel, skins, some familiars - including an Arcane Sprite) and a lot of fest currency both for the current fest and others. I'm mostly asking this one because I have two different designs I'm interested in working with you for though I've got the gems for just one at the moment, for the sake of clarity!
A couple of questions for you!
(Hello I just stumbled across your art shop and I love your style a lot okay)

1. For design commissions, what sort of links and reference stuff do you need to get started?
1.5 Do you have any character types you enjoy designing the most?

2. And do you happen to have any kind of FR item wishlist? I have old fest items (apparel, skins, some familiars - including an Arcane Sprite) and a lot of fest currency both for the current fest and others. I'm mostly asking this one because I have two different designs I'm interested in working with you for though I've got the gems for just one at the moment, for the sake of clarity!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27