Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fastest glimmer and gloom time
1 2
its me the bron jame and i am really good at glim glom heres proof of my overwhelming success in this area (hard mode because you know the brom jame never goes easy) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/735534925133906000/1047643623648395344/image.png[/img] what is your greatest achievement in glimbo glumbo did you ever beat my highest score if not thats cool you have swag regardless but i just did hard mode in 6 seconds earlier and im genuinely curious if anyone else has done this because i was really surprised i got such a score ok bye love you edit ok apparently people are pretty good at glimmidyglommidy I love free money generator
its me the bron jame and i am really good at glim glom heres proof of my overwhelming success in this area

(hard mode because you know the brom jame never goes easy)
image.png

what is your greatest achievement in glimbo glumbo did you ever beat my highest score if not thats cool you have swag regardless but i just did hard mode in 6 seconds earlier and im genuinely curious if anyone else has done this because i was really surprised i got such a score

ok bye love you

edit ok apparently people are pretty good at glimmidyglommidy I love free money generator
ezgif-4-2ed51d8666.gif carngorm.png
hello bron jame ily

anyways i prolly havent gotten that fast a time bc my brain do b movin at a snails pace at all times
apparently my high score for turns tho is 8 so thats pog
hello bron jame ily

anyways i prolly havent gotten that fast a time bc my brain do b movin at a snails pace at all times
apparently my high score for turns tho is 8 so thats pog
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Omg the bron jame as in the hit basket hoop layer the bron jame. You are so cool and swag money. I myself have completed hard mode in four seconds, but eight is my average time. Regardless you are so cool and rad for being new to FR and already knowing stonks. welcome to the glomber glim bank of money
Omg the bron jame as in the hit basket hoop layer the bron jame. You are so cool and swag money. I myself have completed hard mode in four seconds, but eight is my average time. Regardless you are so cool and rad for being new to FR and already knowing stonks. welcome to the glomber glim bank of money
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
STRIKEEEE (mii sports bowling sound) omg ur so swag bron jame honestly that score is cray cray i was just sitting here chillaxing think id catcher upper on the forumns threads and didnt expect you to pop off so hard you really yolo'd this one!!! thats so sick dude get that glomber glim cash money yolo swag $$$$
STRIKEEEE (mii sports bowling sound) omg ur so swag bron jame honestly that score is cray cray i was just sitting here chillaxing think id catcher upper on the forumns threads and didnt expect you to pop off so hard you really yolo'd this one!!! thats so sick dude get that glomber glim cash money yolo swag $$$$
tch. weakling [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490372732119154707/1044310494544138351/image.png[/img] i'll be the one going to nationals
tch. weakling
image.png
i'll be the one going to nationals
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
@echoedsilence my friend told me every single advice for the game so i am indeed making those money every day and getting super rich its the grind lifestyle for me yes
@echoedsilence my friend told me every single advice for the game so i am indeed making those money every day and getting super rich its the grind lifestyle for me yes
Only 6? I finished it in 5
Only 6? I finished it in 5
60eldD0.gif she/her | FR time +0 | Avatar dragon
@coinflip do you have video evidence because I have video evidence of me doing it it’s true.

ignore the song it got caught in the video ignore the song I was listening to ignore it don’t listen to the music DONT LISTEN TO IT just watch https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/669726645644427277/1047543460552507412/Rec_0039.mp4

if you don’t have video evidence then you might be lying who’s to say
@coinflip do you have video evidence because I have video evidence of me doing it it’s true.

ignore the song it got caught in the video ignore the song I was listening to ignore it don’t listen to the music DONT LISTEN TO IT just watch https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/669726645644427277/1047543460552507412/Rec_0039.mp4

if you don’t have video evidence then you might be lying who’s to say
Hi Bron Jame! I think my fastest time was 9 seconds or something. Or was it 9 moves? Idk, but My fastest time is under 15 seconds somewhere.
Hi Bron Jame! I think my fastest time was 9 seconds or something. Or was it 9 moves? Idk, but My fastest time is under 15 seconds somewhere.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
incredible, bron jame. My fastest one is 4 seconds with 5 turns but, just like you said, I don't have video evidence...for now. There's still time for you to get better and you've already got a knack for it, it seems, so keep on workin, bron jame [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1047676750664056832/image.png[/img]
incredible, bron jame.

My fastest one is 4 seconds with 5 turns but, just like you said, I don't have video evidence...for now. There's still time for you to get better and you've already got a knack for it, it seems, so keep on workin, bron jame

image.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2