Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lv 25 Gene Baldwin Services Close
1 2 3
@momiji345
Hello, I'm looking for a Gaoler pinstripe gene. I'll send the materials if you're interested.

[Edit: forgot to ping you]
@momiji345
Hello, I'm looking for a Gaoler pinstripe gene. I'll send the materials if you're interested.

[Edit: forgot to ping you]
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
@momiji345 Hi! Can you please brew an imbued sulfur for me? Sending over the mats, feel free to decline if you can’t, thanks!
@momiji345 Hi! Can you please brew an imbued sulfur for me? Sending over the mats, feel free to decline if you can’t, thanks!
IMG_0615.png
It’s no rush, thank you so much for the help! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It’s no rush, thank you so much for the help!
IMG_0615.png
@momiji345 , I have a bit of a longer order if you're willing to help me with it. The ultimate goal is a Gaoler trail gene, but before that I need 2 fine alchemical reductions and then an imbued sulfur. May I please ask for the 2 fine alchemicals, and if you're not busy after, I'd greatly appreciate help with the next two steps
@momiji345 , I have a bit of a longer order if you're willing to help me with it. The ultimate goal is a Gaoler trail gene, but before that I need 2 fine alchemical reductions and then an imbued sulfur. May I please ask for the 2 fine alchemicals, and if you're not busy after, I'd greatly appreciate help with the next two steps
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
Sounds good, I'll get those over right away
Sounds good, I'll get those over right away
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
lmk what the mats are for the reinforced beakers? I’m going to be looking for 2x slime and 2x sludge, i still have to collect the mats though
lmk what the mats are for the reinforced beakers? I’m going to be looking for 2x slime and 2x sludge, i still have to collect the mats though
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Hi! Would you be interested in becoming affiliates? I have a store with a bunch of goos and sludge and stuff so people can quickly grab a few and use your cauldron ^^
Hi! Would you be interested in becoming affiliates? I have a store with a bunch of goos and sludge and stuff so people can quickly grab a few and use your cauldron ^^
lv4RvA0.jpg
@momiji345 Hi is this still open or do I need to go find a different cauldron?
@momiji345 Hi is this still open or do I need to go find a different cauldron?
@JustAnAxolotl

It's open ^^ Let me know what you need to be brew
@JustAnAxolotl

It's open ^^ Let me know what you need to be brew
@momiji345 Hi, would you be up for making x10-20 geodes (20)?
@momiji345 Hi, would you be up for making x10-20 geodes (20)?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3