Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | - CHEAP babies! 15k Gened Spirals & PC -
1 2
@Nerada

Please dont ping me again.

Ping lists are typicaly put together by a breeder for people that have requested to be on it. Please dont go around getting getting other peoples ping lists and start using it yourself; it is in effect like spam mail you get in your email.
@Nerada

Please dont ping me again.

Ping lists are typicaly put together by a breeder for people that have requested to be on it. Please dont go around getting getting other peoples ping lists and start using it yourself; it is in effect like spam mail you get in your email.
@Pyrmappege No worries at all! ^^ (It's great to hear from you again btw! I think our messages may have gotten lost;; )

@interestingword @Gem4567 I'm sorry, she was sold last night and I was ill so I couldn't update! >< my apologies again

@Canria @Ink @Nost No worries at all to be removed :) Done! To be clear, I found your usernames on a pinglist that was especially constructed to be free for use so I have no control over how it was presented. There may have been a misunderstanding on my part since I'm relatively new to the mechanics of websites like this ^^; but I understand the frustration and you have my apologies.
@Pyrmappege No worries at all! ^^ (It's great to hear from you again btw! I think our messages may have gotten lost;; )

@interestingword @Gem4567 I'm sorry, she was sold last night and I was ill so I couldn't update! >< my apologies again

@Canria @Ink @Nost No worries at all to be removed :) Done! To be clear, I found your usernames on a pinglist that was especially constructed to be free for use so I have no control over how it was presented. There may have been a misunderstanding on my part since I'm relatively new to the mechanics of websites like this ^^; but I understand the frustration and you have my apologies.
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@Nerada no harm no foul.

Though if you could tell me where you found that ping list that'd be lovely. I had this happen once before without my approval and I understand the want to sell your dragons and get them out there but frankly I'd love to have a chat with whoever thought it was a good idea to put my name on said free ping list without letting me know > >
@Nerada no harm no foul.

Though if you could tell me where you found that ping list that'd be lovely. I had this happen once before without my approval and I understand the want to sell your dragons and get them out there but frankly I'd love to have a chat with whoever thought it was a good idea to put my name on said free ping list without letting me know > >
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I totally understand! Honestly I think I'd feel the same way ^^; I had a look but unfortunately I can't find it. I think it was made quuuuite a long time ago, and it may be lost in the sea of forums by now ;; I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I see anything like that pop up again!
@Ink I totally understand! Honestly I think I'd feel the same way ^^; I had a look but unfortunately I can't find it. I think it was made quuuuite a long time ago, and it may be lost in the sea of forums by now ;; I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I see anything like that pop up again!
@Nerada Could I grab the first one?
@Nerada Could I grab the first one?
@SleepyHugs Absolutely! Sent a CR~
@SleepyHugs Absolutely! Sent a CR~
@nerada
No worries! Not like I need another spiral anyway...nrrgh...however, might you be interested in a few more noodles to sell? I have a few I can't do anything with, but they're pretty little triple-genes and it seems a waste to exalt them.
@nerada
No worries! Not like I need another spiral anyway...nrrgh...however, might you be interested in a few more noodles to sell? I have a few I can't do anything with, but they're pretty little triple-genes and it seems a waste to exalt them.
dungeon master
@interestingword Sure, honey! Maybe PM your ideas to me?
@interestingword Sure, honey! Maybe PM your ideas to me?
2 more dragons to go! Chocolate spiral and white/maize Pearlcatcher!
2 more dragons to go! Chocolate spiral and white/maize Pearlcatcher!
1 2