Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Items CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeathCap
i'd love any fest fams you have left, specifically any ambassadors (still missing so many of those lol). thank you so much!
@DeathCap
i'd love any fest fams you have left, specifically any ambassadors (still missing so many of those lol). thank you so much!
poem shop
writing prompts
@DeathCap I'd love a Fest fam especially from the ambassadors as I am still missing these 4 from my collection: [item=voltaic ambassador] [item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=aerborne ambassador] [item=gladegift ambassador]
@DeathCap
I'd love a Fest fam especially from the ambassadors as I am still missing these 4 from my collection:
Voltaic Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@DeathCap
Could I have any random fest fam and your mirror skin if you still have some? Thank you so much for doing this!
@DeathCap
Could I have any random fest fam and your mirror skin if you still have some? Thank you so much for doing this!
Sent to the above folks!
Sent to the above folks!
@DeathCap can I get some random familiar's
@DeathCap can I get some random familiar's
Wishlist/ payment s accepted:
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
Sent. Still have some stuff left, unfortunately it's getting hard to give specific things :)
Sent. Still have some stuff left, unfortunately it's getting hard to give specific things :)
@DeathCap Hello, do you have any spirit fest fams left? I'm after one plague and one earth.
I'm also looking for flowerfall apparel if you have any~

If all else fails, I also need one of each deity vista, so I'd love to snag those from you, or I'm happy with surprise apparel!
@DeathCap Hello, do you have any spirit fest fams left? I'm after one plague and one earth.
I'm also looking for flowerfall apparel if you have any~

If all else fails, I also need one of each deity vista, so I'd love to snag those from you, or I'm happy with surprise apparel!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@DeathCap any non-gene items you don't want would be lovely! tysm!
@DeathCap any non-gene items you don't want would be lovely! tysm!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8