Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Items CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeathCap
Thank you so much for hosting this!

Do you happen to still have a Plague Sprite and Spirit of Fire from your bestiary? I'd love to take them in if so.

May I also request any festival apparel (esp from older pre-2018 fests that happened before I joined, if possible). Any umas would also be really appreciated, but otherwise, I'd appreciate any festival accents/skins (esp older fests, plague fests, or for spirals, SD, WC, coatl). Thank you again and wishing you the best!
@DeathCap
Thank you so much for hosting this!

Do you happen to still have a Plague Sprite and Spirit of Fire from your bestiary? I'd love to take them in if so.

May I also request any festival apparel (esp from older pre-2018 fests that happened before I joined, if possible). Any umas would also be really appreciated, but otherwise, I'd appreciate any festival accents/skins (esp older fests, plague fests, or for spirals, SD, WC, coatl). Thank you again and wishing you the best!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@DeathCap hello! if you have any more, I would love to take some festival apparel or event familiars! sorry to see you leave fr!!
@DeathCap hello! if you have any more, I would love to take some festival apparel or event familiars! sorry to see you leave fr!!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@DeathCap could I please get some festival items? Thank you!
@DeathCap could I please get some festival items? Thank you!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Items sent to the above folks!

Almost entirely out of apparel now
Items sent to the above folks!

Almost entirely out of apparel now
@deathcap This is so sweet of you to do! Tysm!!

If you happen to have any of the following festival diety vistas (fire, ice, shadow, earth), I'd love to have any.

Could I also grab any festival apparel (esp halos, light auras, water, plague, light, fire fests) and umas/festival accents (umas prefered, but any older fest accents appreciated)? Could I also have any fest sprite familiars or your Loga familiar pls?
@deathcap This is so sweet of you to do! Tysm!!

If you happen to have any of the following festival diety vistas (fire, ice, shadow, earth), I'd love to have any.

Could I also grab any festival apparel (esp halos, light auras, water, plague, light, fire fests) and umas/festival accents (umas prefered, but any older fest accents appreciated)? Could I also have any fest sprite familiars or your Loga familiar pls?
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@DeathCap someone pointed me to this and I'm curious! Do you have any Gustborne Balloon apparel left? If not, may I request any spare vistas that isn't Starfall Celebration or Thundercrack Carnivale? :o

I hope you have fun wherever you are as you leave! And if you're taking a lengthy break and plan return one day, shoot me a message if you'd like help with things!
@DeathCap someone pointed me to this and I'm curious! Do you have any Gustborne Balloon apparel left? If not, may I request any spare vistas that isn't Starfall Celebration or Thundercrack Carnivale? :o

I hope you have fun wherever you are as you leave! And if you're taking a lengthy break and plan return one day, shoot me a message if you'd like help with things!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@deathcap

haven't been on this game a whole lot, so honestly anything helps. i think festival stuff looks really cool so it would be great if you can send some! thank you
@deathcap

haven't been on this game a whole lot, so honestly anything helps. i think festival stuff looks really cool so it would be great if you can send some! thank you
@Deathcap Could I request any festival apparel and fest accents/skins, please (especially halos, auras, or from light, plague, wind, water, or older fests in general)?

Also, if you still have any of the following non-diety festival vistas (shadow, arcane, light, ice, water) I'd love to have any! Thanks so much for the generous giveaway! :)
@Deathcap Could I request any festival apparel and fest accents/skins, please (especially halos, auras, or from light, plague, wind, water, or older fests in general)?

Also, if you still have any of the following non-diety festival vistas (shadow, arcane, light, ice, water) I'd love to have any! Thanks so much for the generous giveaway! :)
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@DeathCap I know you said you're almost out of apparel but I love to dress up my babies so if you have any left >.<; Thank you for doing this!
@DeathCap I know you said you're almost out of apparel but I love to dress up my babies so if you have any left >.<; Thank you for doing this!
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Sent to the above folks!

I'm all out of festival apparel, but I still have some NOTN sets and other special event things.
Sent to the above folks!

I'm all out of festival apparel, but I still have some NOTN sets and other special event things.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8