Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Use My Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, looking for these to be brewed:
Glass Beaker (2) [two brews]
Coarse Alchemical Reduction [two brews]
Sizzling Phosphorus [two brews]
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [two brews]

is that too much? lmk if it is otherwise will sent required mats over!
Hi, looking for these to be brewed:
Coarse Alchemical Reduction [two brews]
Sizzling Phosphorus [two brews]
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [two brews]

is that too much? lmk if it is otherwise will sent required mats over!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@SairentoTsuki

I can do that! Gimme a min or two to double check the cr and I'll get started right away :D
@SairentoTsuki

I can do that! Gimme a min or two to double check the cr and I'll get started right away :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
@SairentoTsuki

All the items are correct but I think you forgot the treasure cost for the recipes, which should equal 1,100 treasure if I mathed correctly

Also, the treasure I'll owe you is 1,000. If you wanted you could just send 100t and I can pay the treasure I would owe you towards the recipe costs? Either way is fine ^u^
@SairentoTsuki

All the items are correct but I think you forgot the treasure cost for the recipes, which should equal 1,100 treasure if I mathed correctly

Also, the treasure I'll owe you is 1,000. If you wanted you could just send 100t and I can pay the treasure I would owe you towards the recipe costs? Either way is fine ^u^
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
Hi, I'd love to be in the queue for a brew when you're free. I'm looking to get 10 yellow ooze turn into green ooze if you're interested in taking the order!
Hi, I'd love to be in the queue for a brew when you're free. I'm looking to get 10 yellow ooze turn into green ooze if you're interested in taking the order!
@Brightflight

Hi, I can do that! If I counted correctly I should owe you 300t. You can send a cr whenever :D

Sorry for the delay getting to this btw, I didn't catch it in my notifs @_@
@Brightflight

Hi, I can do that! If I counted correctly I should owe you 300t. You can send a cr whenever :D

Sorry for the delay getting to this btw, I didn't catch it in my notifs @_@
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Hi! I'm here again haha. Um..

Looking to get:
Scene: Webfiend Cave [one brew]
Hi! I'm here again haha. Um..

Looking to get:
Scene: Webfiend Cave [one brew]
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Meloetta Could I order some melting? You don't have to pay me for it lol
@Meloetta Could I order some melting? You don't have to pay me for it lol
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@SairentoTsuki

I've left a message in the cr!

@finder77

I'm only looking to do recipes for now since it's bigger chunks of EXP, sorry about that ;w;
@SairentoTsuki

I've left a message in the cr!

@finder77

I'm only looking to do recipes for now since it's bigger chunks of EXP, sorry about that ;w;
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Hi! Are you open to brewing festival items? I'm interested in 100 deepearth geodes (5 sets of 20) if you are c:
Hi! Are you open to brewing festival items? I'm interested in 100 deepearth geodes (5 sets of 20) if you are c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Yes! You can send a CR whenever :D
@Mirna

Yes! You can send a CR whenever :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7