Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unfixable "Partially Logged-In"
So for some reason, everytime i go to my lair, hoard, auction house, etc etc, everything works perfect fine and shows me as logged in, but whenever i go to my nesting grounds it shows the nesting grounds tab but says that i'm not logged in and wont let me interact. Coliseum is also broken for me and won't let me visit that page at all.
Whenever i press log in, it says that i'm partially logged in and refreshes session, but no matter how many times i refresh it doesen't get fixed. Logging out and in manually didn't help either.
Any ideas on how to fix this??
So for some reason, everytime i go to my lair, hoard, auction house, etc etc, everything works perfect fine and shows me as logged in, but whenever i go to my nesting grounds it shows the nesting grounds tab but says that i'm not logged in and wont let me interact. Coliseum is also broken for me and won't let me visit that page at all.
Whenever i press log in, it says that i'm partially logged in and refreshes session, but no matter how many times i refresh it doesen't get fixed. Logging out and in manually didn't help either.
Any ideas on how to fix this??
>About Me<
hGPJYLF.pngTdTJOrw.png
>Speaks<
5OBxblq.pngqhK4FYS.png
>Links
@Synark25
Try clearing your browser cache if you haven't done that already.
@Synark25
Try clearing your browser cache if you haven't done that already.
fo11Vhp.png
@Synark25 try manually logging out, clearing your cookies, and then logging back in
@Synark25 try manually logging out, clearing your cookies, and then logging back in
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Managed to fix it by going into the old domain and back somehow-? Have no idea what actually fixed it but it seems to work for now. Thanks for the help btw!
Managed to fix it by going into the old domain and back somehow-? Have no idea what actually fixed it but it seems to work for now. Thanks for the help btw!
>About Me<
hGPJYLF.pngTdTJOrw.png
>Speaks<
5OBxblq.pngqhK4FYS.png
>Links