Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Matching Color | XXY | Pinglist
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 667 668
@StilinskiSpark of course, ill send you a CR :) just add the currency when you got it together, mixed is fine too. Thanks for giving her a home!
@StilinskiSpark of course, ill send you a CR :) just add the currency when you got it together, mixed is fine too. Thanks for giving her a home!

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA

Could you please add me to the Ensorcelled pinglist? I really NEED one of these hatchlings! Ideally they would have arcane eyes, tho I would take any flight eyes. I'd even be willing to nest the pair myself if you need an arcane nest and are comfortable with that. If not, I totally understand! I usually have lots of open space and at least one nest open if you ever want to rent an arcane nest (and are willing to use mine, but again, I completely understand if not! Just throwing the offer out there!)
@AniraFarinA

Could you please add me to the Ensorcelled pinglist? I really NEED one of these hatchlings! Ideally they would have arcane eyes, tho I would take any flight eyes. I'd even be willing to nest the pair myself if you need an arcane nest and are comfortable with that. If not, I totally understand! I usually have lots of open space and at least one nest open if you ever want to rent an arcane nest (and are willing to use mine, but again, I completely understand if not! Just throwing the offer out there!)
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@/AniraFarinA
Heya, I would love to be added to the Caramel Souffle Pinglist. Thank you!
@/AniraFarinA
Heya, I would love to be added to the Caramel Souffle Pinglist. Thank you!
bZOQYBz.png
@Vinnamah thanks for your interest and offer of your nest. My friend from arcane stopped playing so i currently dont have anybody from arcane that i can rent from. I will happily accept your offer and send the pair over to you :) It would be great if i could rent your nest regulary, cause i have quite a pile of pairs saved up to breed in arcane by now. I have a couple other players where i send a pair for a rental and once i get the babies and parents back i send over the next pair. Would that maybe be possible? I would offer you free choice of the Ensorcelled nest in return :)

@Aurax thanks for your interest, added you to the pinglist. ^^
@Vinnamah thanks for your interest and offer of your nest. My friend from arcane stopped playing so i currently dont have anybody from arcane that i can rent from. I will happily accept your offer and send the pair over to you :) It would be great if i could rent your nest regulary, cause i have quite a pile of pairs saved up to breed in arcane by now. I have a couple other players where i send a pair for a rental and once i get the babies and parents back i send over the next pair. Would that maybe be possible? I would offer you free choice of the Ensorcelled nest in return :)

@Aurax thanks for your interest, added you to the pinglist. ^^

@AniraFarinA

I'd be happy to let you rent nests from me regularly! I just nested the Enscorcelled pair, and they had one egg. I need a male specifically, so if this hatchling turns out to be a female, I'll just wait for the next nest.
@AniraFarinA

I'd be happy to let you rent nests from me regularly! I just nested the Enscorcelled pair, and they had one egg. I need a male specifically, so if this hatchling turns out to be a female, I'll just wait for the next nest.
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
Hi @AniraFarinA

May I ask when do you plan to breed your Spruce Needle pair?
I would be very interested in an XXY Spruce/Brick colored hatchling from them - I have a dream Undertide scry with these colors. :>
If it's okay to ask, I would love a hatchling with Plague red eyes, but if that's not an option Earth would be good too. ^^

Thank you in advance for the answer. ^^
Hi @AniraFarinA

May I ask when do you plan to breed your Spruce Needle pair?
I would be very interested in an XXY Spruce/Brick colored hatchling from them - I have a dream Undertide scry with these colors. :>
If it's okay to ask, I would love a hatchling with Plague red eyes, but if that's not an option Earth would be good too. ^^

Thank you in advance for the answer. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Vinnamah sounds good :) thanks a lot for letting me rent your nest ^^ @Nightfallen thanks for your interest. I usually breed pairs once the previous nest sold and i still have 1 baby left from the last batch:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79963591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799636/79963591_350.png[/img][/url] but its coral not brick as a tert. If you want Brick specifically i can nest them again for you. An earth nest would be available today, for plague you might have to wait 5 days as i just nested a pair there earlier today. But i can ask if i might be able to occupy 2 of their plague nests.
@Vinnamah sounds good :) thanks a lot for letting me rent your nest ^^

@Nightfallen thanks for your interest. I usually breed pairs once the previous nest sold and i still have 1 baby left from the last batch:79963591_350.png
but its coral not brick as a tert. If you want Brick specifically i can nest them again for you. An earth nest would be available today, for plague you might have to wait 5 days as i just nested a pair there earlier today. But i can ask if i might be able to occupy 2 of their plague nests.

@AniraFarinA

Thank you for the fast reply. ^^ I would prefer a baby with Brick tertiary if possible. I've checked the eye options and Earth eyes would look great too with the chosen genes, so an Earth nest is okay. :>
@AniraFarinA

Thank you for the fast reply. ^^ I would prefer a baby with Brick tertiary if possible. I've checked the eye options and Earth eyes would look great too with the chosen genes, so an Earth nest is okay. :>
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen i sent a CR to an earth nest hoping for a brick baby for you :)
@Nightfallen i sent a CR to an earth nest hoping for a brick baby for you :)

@AniraFarinA

would like a ping for a female Garnet Flow hatchling :)
@AniraFarinA

would like a ping for a female Garnet Flow hatchling :)
signature-crop-unscreen.gif
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 667 668