Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Matching Color | XXY | Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 667 668
@cycloptic sure i took him off the AH and sent you a CR :)
@cycloptic sure i took him off the AH and sent you a CR :)

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@anirafarina thank you so much for him!! he's such a cutie aaaa
@anirafarina thank you so much for him!! he's such a cutie aaaa
FR_eonbanner_zpsoyycjzzh.png
@cycloptic Glad you like him that much :) He was my favorite out of that nest ^^
@cycloptic Glad you like him that much :) He was my favorite out of that nest ^^

@AniraFarinA

Hi! Can you put me on the pinglist for Gold Wings please? I don't care if it's a Nocturn or a Imperial I get, it just has to be a male Hatchling. Also your dragons are BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE them all!
Cheers!
@AniraFarinA

Hi! Can you put me on the pinglist for Gold Wings please? I don't care if it's a Nocturn or a Imperial I get, it just has to be a male Hatchling. Also your dragons are BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE them all!
Cheers!
Nightengale732
Co-owner of
AJ & LJ's Dragon Emporium
bumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gif
@Nightengale732 thank you :D i added you to the pinglist ^^ they just had hatchlings so it will be awhile until they can breed again but ill let you know if i get a male one.
@Nightengale732 thank you :D i added you to the pinglist ^^ they just had hatchlings so it will be awhile until they can breed again but ill let you know if i get a male one.

@AniraFarinA

Hazah! I am quite willing to wait, thank you!
@AniraFarinA

Hazah! I am quite willing to wait, thank you!
Nightengale732
Co-owner of
AJ & LJ's Dragon Emporium
bumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gif
@AniraFarinA

Ping me tomorrow when you hatch the egg from the Gem Stone Pair please. :)
@AniraFarinA

Ping me tomorrow when you hatch the egg from the Gem Stone Pair please. :)
my_pink_tiger_logo__do_not_steal__by_pinktiger1978-d8x1fnh.png
@Pinktiger78 will do ^^
@Pinktiger78 will do ^^

@Pinktiger78 the egg of the gem stone pair hatched: [center]20k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15028948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150290/15028948_350.png[/img] [/url] Female: Lemon Crystal, Swamp Facet, Ivory Smoke[/center]
@Pinktiger78 the egg of the gem stone pair hatched:

15028948_350.png
Female: Lemon Crystal, Swamp Facet, Ivory Smoke

@AniraFarinA

Thank you. I don't really like that wing color, though. You can ping me when they breed again. :)
@AniraFarinA

Thank you. I don't really like that wing color, though. You can ping me when they breed again. :)
my_pink_tiger_logo__do_not_steal__by_pinktiger1978-d8x1fnh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 667 668