Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to sell CB items?
I saw people selling clan bound items, Specifically the new ancient scrolls in items for sale category of the forums. How is that possible? I’m not interested in selling anything CB cus I like the new ancients. Just curious.
I saw people selling clan bound items, Specifically the new ancient scrolls in items for sale category of the forums. How is that possible? I’m not interested in selling anything CB cus I like the new ancients. Just curious.
@Marching since the items themselves can't leave the account, buyers have to send their dragon to the seller's lair. the seller then applies the clanbound item and sends the dragon back. payment happens either when the dragon is first sent or as part of the return CR, depending on the users involved.
@Marching since the items themselves can't leave the account, buyers have to send their dragon to the seller's lair. the seller then applies the clanbound item and sends the dragon back. payment happens either when the dragon is first sent or as part of the return CR, depending on the users involved.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Marching In those cases the person selling would ask for a crossroads or maybe a private auction. They get the dragon from the buyer, use their CB item and then send the dragon back to the buyer.

It's a game of trust though since the seller has to take the dragon into their lair so there is a bit of risk involved.
@Marching In those cases the person selling would ask for a crossroads or maybe a private auction. They get the dragon from the buyer, use their CB item and then send the dragon back to the buyer.

It's a game of trust though since the seller has to take the dragon into their lair so there is a bit of risk involved.
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy