Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not new, but let’s be friends!
Hi! I made this account in 2016, which by no means is a short time ago, but I seem to have failed ever to introduce myself on the forums.

My name is Basil! I'm a dude and I've loved FR for a damn long time. I was introduced to the game ages ago, and I've been playing it off and on (that's why I don't have an amazing lair with stellar dragons LOL). I've since lost all my friends who've played the game, and I'm actively trying to recruit more, but it's a struggle, haha. Needless to say, I'm looking for friends who play the game, since stuff has been pretty lonely around here.

Some stuff about me: I'm very unfortunately a linguistics major, I used to roleplay on this site, I have 3 cats, I get called British often despite being American, and I am addicted to Discord. Cheers, and if you're reading this, have a wonderful day!
Hi! I made this account in 2016, which by no means is a short time ago, but I seem to have failed ever to introduce myself on the forums.

My name is Basil! I'm a dude and I've loved FR for a damn long time. I was introduced to the game ages ago, and I've been playing it off and on (that's why I don't have an amazing lair with stellar dragons LOL). I've since lost all my friends who've played the game, and I'm actively trying to recruit more, but it's a struggle, haha. Needless to say, I'm looking for friends who play the game, since stuff has been pretty lonely around here.

Some stuff about me: I'm very unfortunately a linguistics major, I used to roleplay on this site, I have 3 cats, I get called British often despite being American, and I am addicted to Discord. Cheers, and if you're reading this, have a wonderful day!
One day I'll edit this
hello!! im also very not new, pfft, but also looking for friends! ive never really touched the forms either but the people here all seem real nice.

my main interest is touhou project but im very passionate about magical girls in general... i also like writing and drawing too! i should really link my socials here or something.

what are the names of your cats by the way? :D
hello!! im also very not new, pfft, but also looking for friends! ive never really touched the forms either but the people here all seem real nice.

my main interest is touhou project but im very passionate about magical girls in general... i also like writing and drawing too! i should really link my socials here or something.

what are the names of your cats by the way? :D
a fantasy sealed, in a pure land: peace is my frail castle on sand.
hold the ideal, safe in my hand, close to my heart, to the last stand;

unknown.png

~lyrics to reimu's theme "eternal shrine maiden" by ****** live. banner by mrhudson on deviantart.
Hi! My cats are named Taco, Pixel, and Bagel.

I've heard of Touhou a lot, but I've never really gotten into it. Definitely should. The only magical girl content I've ever really consumed is a LOT of Sailor Moon. You can always PM me a social or two! I primarily use Discord
Hi! My cats are named Taco, Pixel, and Bagel.

I've heard of Touhou a lot, but I've never really gotten into it. Definitely should. The only magical girl content I've ever really consumed is a LOT of Sailor Moon. You can always PM me a social or two! I primarily use Discord
One day I'll edit this
Hi! Same here, not new, looking for friends AND I would love to hang out on Discord if you don't mind my pronunciation is all over the place XD English isn't my main language (Spanish is) but I'm pretty fluent :P

Send me a PM if you want ^^ Have a lovely day!
Hi! Same here, not new, looking for friends AND I would love to hang out on Discord if you don't mind my pronunciation is all over the place XD English isn't my main language (Spanish is) but I'm pretty fluent :P

Send me a PM if you want ^^ Have a lovely day!
mUZuvLZ.png
Heyy!
Kind of new-ish, as in just joined this year, but I have far too much free time on my hands (as you can see from my amount of fourm posts lmao)
I also have cats! Both demons but I love them lol
Heyy!
Kind of new-ish, as in just joined this year, but I have far too much free time on my hands (as you can see from my amount of fourm posts lmao)
I also have cats! Both demons but I love them lol
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Sent messages!
Sent messages!
One day I'll edit this