Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Undertide Baby OR Undertide Adult?
1 2
I say it depends on the eyes. If you go with primal eyes, definitely the youngling~ Otherwise, I’d go with pastel or facet on the adult. ^_^
I say it depends on the eyes. If you go with primal eyes, definitely the youngling~ Otherwise, I’d go with pastel or facet on the adult. ^_^
6wR17En.png
Daring suggestion time: Baby, but with Toxin (it doesn't look too busy in that pose and the spots match up really nice with Boa) and/or Dark Sclera (I'm not a fan of the earth primal eye crusties.) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=128&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=124&winggene=131&wings=119&auth=7412cd4d8646003e2bf559b07a3b0580bbbcd529&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Daring suggestion time: Baby, but with Toxin (it doesn't look too busy in that pose and the spots match up really nice with Boa) and/or Dark Sclera (I'm not a fan of the earth primal eye crusties.)

dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=128&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=124&winggene=131&wings=119&auth=7412cd4d8646003e2bf559b07a3b0580bbbcd529&dummyext=prev.png
I have to say baby.
I have to say baby.
PFU56VO.png
@Chisp

Oh I do have to think on that! I did have Toxin in her earlier scrys when she was planned to be a Coatl. That and spinner were the main contestants!

I do like dark sclera too! Though I also love how the earth primal has fleck of color in them, like little jewels imbedded in the stone!

I also just so happened to make her a sibling as well as they have the same secondary and tertiary :3c
@Chisp

Oh I do have to think on that! I did have Toxin in her earlier scrys when she was planned to be a Coatl. That and spinner were the main contestants!

I do like dark sclera too! Though I also love how the earth primal has fleck of color in them, like little jewels imbedded in the stone!

I also just so happened to make her a sibling as well as they have the same secondary and tertiary :3c
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
1 2