Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Details About Familiars!
I'm new to this game still, only having played for a few months, so I'm sure there's so much great stuff I haven't seen yet. Currently, I'm obsessed with how the coli animations for Moss-Covered Golems and Augite Protectors make the cats look like they're kneading. [emoji=spiral love size=1] [center] [Item=Moss-Covered Golem] [Item=Augite Protector][/center]
I'm new to this game still, only having played for a few months, so I'm sure there's so much great stuff I haven't seen yet.

Currently, I'm obsessed with how the coli animations for Moss-Covered Golems and Augite Protectors make the cats look like they're kneading.
Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector
[center]The fact that [item=baku] has [b]no animations[/b]. He's just standing there... menacingly. I haven't a clue why they and their recolor don't have animations in the Coli... If you wanna witness the horror, they're found in the Bamboo Falls! Animation wise, I'd say these dudes are my favs. [item=mindless flight][item=foolish prince] It's like they're aimlessly prancing about in the eldritch plane, and I can only imagine if fully animated (not just coli's looping) their heads would flicker in'n'out like the candle of a fire
The fact that Baku has no animations.
He's just standing there... menacingly.
I haven't a clue why they and their recolor don't have animations in the Coli...
If you wanna witness the horror, they're found in the Bamboo Falls!

Animation wise, I'd say these dudes are my favs.
Mindless Flight Foolish Prince
It's like they're aimlessly prancing about in the eldritch plane, and I can only imagine if fully animated (not just coli's looping) their heads would flicker in'n'out like the candle of a fire
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@vHazen Maybe the staff couldn't make an animation that was right for them or mayde they forgot? Anyway, my favorite familiar detail is how the art for the Glossy Duskrat and the Ragamouse has them licking their paws! [item=glossy duskrat][item=ragamouse]
@vHazen
Maybe the staff couldn't make an animation that was right for them or mayde they forgot?

Anyway, my favorite familiar detail is how the art for the Glossy Duskrat and the Ragamouse has them licking their paws!
Glossy Duskrat Ragamouse
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
The Dream Eater and Baku used to have animations, I'm sure of it. I think they broke at some point and just haven't been patched yet. The Fiona's feat for Awakening both cat golem familiars is called Making Biscuits. Staff know exactly what they're doing, and I love them for it. I like how bored the Gladelord familiars look. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/46374.png[/img] 'Sigh... whatever' (Also love the spingy, took me a while staring at it to realize it was a fuzzy lil spider)
The Dream Eater and Baku used to have animations, I'm sure of it. I think they broke at some point and just haven't been patched yet.

The Fiona's feat for Awakening both cat golem familiars is called Making Biscuits. Staff know exactly what they're doing, and I love them for it.

I like how bored the Gladelord familiars look.
46374.png
'Sigh... whatever'

(Also love the spingy, took me a while staring at it to realize it was a fuzzy lil spider)
Have you seen… they? They flick out their tongues when you face them in the coliseum. Serotonin machines… [item=Bramble Guardian] [item=parasitic fungus] Oh and [item=Tradewinds Gull] [item= Ostreatus Bat][item=Djamor Bat] peak character design. I adore their flying animations to no end
Have you seen… they? They flick out their tongues when you face them in the coliseum. Serotonin machines…
Bramble Guardian Parasitic Fungus

Oh and Tradewinds Gull Ostreatus Bat Djamor Bat peak character design. I adore their flying animations to no end
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!