Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 153
Id love some friends!
Id love some friends!
Feel free to add me too! I have tons of notes to share~
Feel free to add me too! I have tons of notes to share~
jUthK4t.png
Feel free to add me as well!! I’ve got an obnoxious amount of notes I want to share ????
Feel free to add me as well!! I’ve got an obnoxious amount of notes I want to share ????
I'm open to friends. I don't have all that many notes to share, but I do send any that I get out
I'm open to friends. I don't have all that many notes to share, but I do send any that I get out

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
Alro grind must go on, feel free to add me!
Alro grind must go on, feel free to add me!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I'm open!
I'm open!
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I'm always happy to add new friends!
I'm always happy to add new friends!
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
6OezIjj.png
UU9vIu2.png
T4Peb9C.png
NItuqvN.png
hi, i'm looking for a friend to do daily one-on-one trades with! got 59 notes piled up right now so if anyone's interested in a digging partnership and/or a bulk swap, feel free to shoot me a pm!! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
hi, i'm looking for a friend to do daily one-on-one trades with!
got 59 notes piled up right now so if anyone's interested in a digging partnership and/or a bulk swap, feel free to shoot me a pm!!
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
Oh, oh, this! I'm looking for 1-2 research note buddies. I have over 500 research notes, so I'd like to find someone who I can swap around with, especially since the new Ancient is right around the corner (and judging from the announcement / news posts, will likely be an Arlo plot)! Anyone interested in being a research note buddy, please? :D

EDIT: I now have two three people to swap with, thank you so much! I have enough folks to trade around with now. :)
Oh, oh, this! I'm looking for 1-2 research note buddies. I have over 500 research notes, so I'd like to find someone who I can swap around with, especially since the new Ancient is right around the corner (and judging from the announcement / news posts, will likely be an Arlo plot)! Anyone interested in being a research note buddy, please? :D

EDIT: I now have two three people to swap with, thank you so much! I have enough folks to trade around with now. :)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
hey! anybody wanna pair up?
I have 700+ notes sitting around ~ I can send at least 9 a day!

edit; found a few pals, thank youu <3
hey! anybody wanna pair up?
I have 700+ notes sitting around ~ I can send at least 9 a day!

edit; found a few pals, thank youu <3
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 153