Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Expired dragon auctions
I keep getting reports that I have 22 dragons expired in the Auction house, but if I try to relist them, error messages say they're already listed for auction or that I no longer own them. This has been going on for two weeks or so (I think). Same 22 dragons.
I keep getting reports that I have 22 dragons expired in the Auction house, but if I try to relist them, error messages say they're already listed for auction or that I no longer own them. This has been going on for two weeks or so (I think). Same 22 dragons.
@cmbuss

Dragon ids or links to the dragons in question would be helpful to diagnose your issue.

Thanks!
@cmbuss

Dragon ids or links to the dragons in question would be helpful to diagnose your issue.

Thanks!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@cmbuss

The Expired section of the Activity Ledger never updates from when the expired listing entry is created. Expired listings will remain as entries until manually cleared, or a successful relist is performed, or I think there is an auto-delete after a few weeks.

The relist button will attempt to put that dragon back on the Auction House when clicked, and that's it. The system does not know if, after the listing expired, you have moved the dragon from your lair, and moving the dragon from your lair will cause the relist button to generate an error; can't list a dragon that's not there after all.
@cmbuss

The Expired section of the Activity Ledger never updates from when the expired listing entry is created. Expired listings will remain as entries until manually cleared, or a successful relist is performed, or I think there is an auto-delete after a few weeks.

The relist button will attempt to put that dragon back on the Auction House when clicked, and that's it. The system does not know if, after the listing expired, you have moved the dragon from your lair, and moving the dragon from your lair will cause the relist button to generate an error; can't list a dragon that's not there after all.
Half of them cleared themselves eventually. Believe it or not, I didn't realize there was a "Clear" button I could use to get rid of the ones that were had listings but were shown as expired. It's taken care of now. Thanks for your help.
Half of them cleared themselves eventually. Believe it or not, I didn't realize there was a "Clear" button I could use to get rid of the ones that were had listings but were shown as expired. It's taken care of now. Thanks for your help.