Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much time...
1 2 3
...do you give dragons before yeet?

I only give hatches 5 days to sell before maturing to adults where they automatically become fodder.

Currently I am playing with fodder by nesting them for more fodder before yeeting so it takes some time and they do give pretty babies sometimes.

But what's your go to method? How long do they last if at all?
...do you give dragons before yeet?

I only give hatches 5 days to sell before maturing to adults where they automatically become fodder.

Currently I am playing with fodder by nesting them for more fodder before yeeting so it takes some time and they do give pretty babies sometimes.

But what's your go to method? How long do they last if at all?
it really varies for me, some babies are just too ugly to be anything but immediate fodder, but others i will give a couple of weeks or months on the AH before exalting, and a small few i just can't bear to outright get rid of so i put them in hibden for an indefinite amount of time - it's all proportionate to how pretty they are!
it really varies for me, some babies are just too ugly to be anything but immediate fodder, but others i will give a couple of weeks or months on the AH before exalting, and a small few i just can't bear to outright get rid of so i put them in hibden for an indefinite amount of time - it's all proportionate to how pretty they are!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
i put them on the ah for a week. when that expires they go in the fodder bin for training and storage. but i don't buy dragons for fodder usually and my pairs are mostly dedicated to breeding exalts so it's not like it matters much to me
i put them on the ah for a week. when that expires they go in the fodder bin for training and storage. but i don't buy dragons for fodder usually and my pairs are mostly dedicated to breeding exalts so it's not like it matters much to me
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
i have some designated pairs that crank out fodder for me, then i level fodder up to 5 or 10 (depending on how lazy i'm feeling) before they get the yeet into the twisting crescendo or whatever

(if you specifically meant time on the ah tho i don't do that oop)
i have some designated pairs that crank out fodder for me, then i level fodder up to 5 or 10 (depending on how lazy i'm feeling) before they get the yeet into the twisting crescendo or whatever

(if you specifically meant time on the ah tho i don't do that oop)

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Eh i just wait for them to grow up then train and yeet. Only selling untrained if I need some cash asap. I've been trying to store them till big dominance battle but for some reason there wasn't a single even small one i could catch and get extra profit so I just checked for exalt bonuses.

Also i finally have an established breeding group of 15 guardians/15 other plentiful breeds (since guardians are polyfeeders and i rather have dragons that can eat anything that being stuck with plant eaters if im low on plants) that consists of grown up sucesfully sniped fodder 95% free of basic genes. bc im getting sick of looking at basic hatchlings.
Eh i just wait for them to grow up then train and yeet. Only selling untrained if I need some cash asap. I've been trying to store them till big dominance battle but for some reason there wasn't a single even small one i could catch and get extra profit so I just checked for exalt bonuses.

Also i finally have an established breeding group of 15 guardians/15 other plentiful breeds (since guardians are polyfeeders and i rather have dragons that can eat anything that being stuck with plant eaters if im low on plants) that consists of grown up sucesfully sniped fodder 95% free of basic genes. bc im getting sick of looking at basic hatchlings.
Assuming they're interesting-looking enough to sell, I'll give them exactly one day on the AH. I already have enough breeding project pairs chewing through my food.
Assuming they're interesting-looking enough to sell, I'll give them exactly one day on the AH. I already have enough breeding project pairs chewing through my food.
If I'm selling random gen dragons? They get 7 days before they're given over to Plaguebringer. G1s are indefinite, unless they've been up at a low-low-low price for a few weeks, then I'll exalt them.
If I'm selling random gen dragons? They get 7 days before they're given over to Plaguebringer. G1s are indefinite, unless they've been up at a low-low-low price for a few weeks, then I'll exalt them.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
it depends. if its a special dragon (g1, special eyes, etc) then ill give it more time. if theyre pretty and themed ill try to find some people in the dragon search forum. so i guess on average about two weeks?
it depends. if its a special dragon (g1, special eyes, etc) then ill give it more time. if theyre pretty and themed ill try to find some people in the dragon search forum. so i guess on average about two weeks?
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
That's what I do too! Give them a week to sell at 10kt, and if not, they become fodder to be exalted. If they're pretty I might give them more time.
That's what I do too! Give them a week to sell at 10kt, and if not, they become fodder to be exalted. If they're pretty I might give them more time.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Depends. I've got a soap one that's staying up. But the subspecies ones get 5 days.
Depends. I've got a soap one that's staying up. But the subspecies ones get 5 days.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3