Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73
I love the genes! Especially the secondary [emoji=normal eyes size=1] But also the cloaks are so cute & the Sirens are gooood <3 And the scene so pretty!! In conclusion I love everything Hope the new ancient breed also has smth to do with Water ahhh
I love the genes! Especially the secondary
But also the cloaks are so cute & the Sirens are gooood <3
And the scene so pretty!! In conclusion I love everything

Hope the new ancient breed also has smth to do with Water ahhh
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
These new genes look amazing! And i can't wait to collect all the new familiars! Also, new ancient breed...?
These new genes look amazing! And i can't wait to collect all the new familiars! Also, new ancient breed...?
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
WHAT DOES THIE LAST LINE MEAN, I MEAN I KNOW WHAT IT MEAN BUT HOLY WOW

WHAT DOES THIE LAST LINE MEAN, I MEAN I KNOW WHAT IT MEAN BUT HOLY WOW

HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
OH MY GOD THE CLOAKS THE CLOAKS THE CLOAKS
OH MY GOD THE CLOAKS THE CLOAKS THE CLOAKS
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Awesome genes! I really like the placoderm-esque Maren as well! Loving this primordial soup themed digsite.
Awesome genes! I really like the placoderm-esque Maren as well! Loving this primordial soup themed digsite.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
like others said i hope they're hinting at a water ancient. the soggy flight needs more love and attention
like others said i hope they're hinting at a water ancient. the soggy flight needs more love and attention
P_running-with-milk.gif
Ugh, and I had JUST cleaned all the dirt out from under my nails from Ancient Aerie ;)
Ugh, and I had JUST cleaned all the dirt out from under my nails from Ancient Aerie ;)
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Nice
Nice
Ancient plot??? Ancient breed??? =D
Ancient plot??? Ancient breed??? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
OH BOI
So nice
OH BOI
So nice
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73