Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Rill’s Art Shop! (G/T)
1 2 3
Reference Image: Gallery here
Art Size + Style: Full body posed sketch
Payment Type: Gems
Extra Information: Half-elf form
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: Absolutely!

If I may order a second one:

Extra Information: Tiefling form
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?:Absolutely!
Extra Information: Half-elf form
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: Absolutely!

If I may order a second one:

Extra Information: Tiefling form
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?:Absolutely!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
Kazarill
Reference Image: https://www.pinterest.dk/Minun404/maim/ is a pinterst board okay? (I don't have a reference of her yet./ she is a blue twi'lek)
Art Size + Style: Fullbody Posed Sketch
Payment Type: Mixed payment of 3mil trasure & 900g if that's ok.
Extra Information: not really
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: sure!

edit: I forgot to ask, is it okay that the request is of an oc and not based on a dragon?
Kazarill
Reference Image: https://www.pinterest.dk/Minun404/maim/ is a pinterst board okay? (I don't have a reference of her yet./ she is a blue twi'lek)
Art Size + Style: Fullbody Posed Sketch
Payment Type: Mixed payment of 3mil trasure & 900g if that's ok.
Extra Information: not really
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: sure!

edit: I forgot to ask, is it okay that the request is of an oc and not based on a dragon?
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Runell | I’m open to doing non-FR art and I like the look of your character! I’ll just ask you to fill out the order form and I can get something going!

@IAmV | Your form is wonderful, don’t worry! Do note that having two main subjects in the piece will double the price; is this alright with you?

@GreyWays | You may order a second one, yes!

@Not0a0mundane | It’s very much okay for the order to be non-FR :D

I’ll get rough sketches started for all of you as soon as I can! Once those are approved, I will let you know your total, then get started on completing your orders. Thank you all!
@Runell | I’m open to doing non-FR art and I like the look of your character! I’ll just ask you to fill out the order form and I can get something going!

@IAmV | Your form is wonderful, don’t worry! Do note that having two main subjects in the piece will double the price; is this alright with you?

@GreyWays | You may order a second one, yes!

@Not0a0mundane | It’s very much okay for the order to be non-FR :D

I’ll get rough sketches started for all of you as soon as I can! Once those are approved, I will let you know your total, then get started on completing your orders. Thank you all!
ad11bca08f155a905588921adccd8da37f1ca5fc.png
Reference Image: him
Art Size + Style: Poses sketch halfbody
Payment Type: Treasure
Extra Information: I'd prefer him with his hat but it is optional
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: If you'd like
Reference Image: him
Art Size + Style: Poses sketch halfbody
Payment Type: Treasure
Extra Information: I'd prefer him with his hat but it is optional
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: If you'd like
@Runell | thank you very much!
@Runell | thank you very much!
I just saw the last bit, though I instinctively sent the base price times 2 already. I'll be happy to send more if the total is higher, just let me know!
I just saw the last bit, though I instinctively sent the base price times 2 already. I'll be happy to send more if the total is higher, just let me know!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
@GreyWays | all good!! you sent the right amount for two full-body sketch orders <3
@GreyWays | all good!! you sent the right amount for two full-body sketch orders <3
Reference Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=165&auth=2e7338420cd97a0e56d4ccb4f4f3bb01195cc2db&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Art Size + Style: Full-body Posed Sketch Payment Type: Gems Extra Information: Could you possibly have her attacking something off screen, with an angry/scared expression? e.g. swiping at the viewer. May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: Of course!
Reference Image:
dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=165&auth=2e7338420cd97a0e56d4ccb4f4f3bb01195cc2db&dummyext=prev.png

Art Size + Style: Full-body Posed Sketch
Extra Information: Could you possibly have her attacking something off screen, with an angry/scared expression? e.g. swiping at the viewer.
May I post your order on my FR tumblr?: Of course!
@JellyBeanDragon | thank you for your order!!
@JellyBeanDragon | thank you for your order!!
@Runell | here is the completed sketch!! [img] https://64.media.tumblr.com/deb77721c681f205302e8bf388e703a3/3e0cfcd93e1481f5-aa/s1280x1920/821000f376b8d2181a40058798d9bd43ee0a6016.png [/img]
@Runell | here is the completed sketch!!

821000f376b8d2181a40058798d9bd43ee0a6016.png
1 2 3