Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw humanoid chibi commissions [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SnowingStorm hmmm Kinda like a cool, chill, friendly person, willing to pick a fight if necessary, does basketball and music

should i pay now or later? or just shoot a cr that you collect when ur done?
@SnowingStorm hmmm Kinda like a cool, chill, friendly person, willing to pick a fight if necessary, does basketball and music

should i pay now or later? or just shoot a cr that you collect when ur done?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@kiratiyuji alright, i'll add you to my list and you can pay after i send the image in dms !
@kiratiyuji alright, i'll add you to my list and you can pay after i send the image in dms !
oaolHwW.png1vAtYxM.pngePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.png6kR982D.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngjA5A7gu.pngW2pwiXX.png4SVfFPD.png8GgdVkW.pngUYXZLyE.pngk7mTvIf.pngDkUJ4j9.pngVITvCqN.pngauS5qBH.pngT4Peb9C.png
@SnowingStorm
Hello! Can I order a chibi of Sylvan for 600kt? They are a surprisingly sassy but compassionate forest spirit. Also nosy and loves prying into other people's secrets.
@SnowingStorm
Hello! Can I order a chibi of Sylvan for 600kt? They are a surprisingly sassy but compassionate forest spirit. Also nosy and loves prying into other people's secrets.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@giantpandroid sorry for the late reply ! i'd love to draw them [emoji=coatl happy size=1]i'll add you to my list now and you can pay the treasure once i'm finished !
@giantpandroid sorry for the late reply ! i'd love to draw them i'll add you to my list now and you can pay the treasure once i'm finished !
oaolHwW.png1vAtYxM.pngePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.png6kR982D.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngjA5A7gu.pngW2pwiXX.png4SVfFPD.png8GgdVkW.pngUYXZLyE.pngk7mTvIf.pngDkUJ4j9.pngVITvCqN.pngauS5qBH.pngT4Peb9C.png
hii, could i get a chibi of this character for 1000g
hii, could i get a chibi of this character for 1000g
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@SnowingStorm, if your still accepting would you be willing to do a ginka form of this boy? for say 100kt and 10g? I could pm you the details of his human form if need be as well :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38529442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/385295/38529442_350.png[/img][/url]
@SnowingStorm, if your still accepting would you be willing to do a ginka form of this boy? for say 100kt and 10g? I could pm you the details of his human form if need be as well :)

38529442_350.png
Wx0EgSk.png
@dawkosaur yes you can ! i apologize for the late reply, i was busy all day today </3 i’ll add you to my list and then you can send the payment after i finish the commission [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@dawkosaur yes you can ! i apologize for the late reply, i was busy all day today </3
i’ll add you to my list and then you can send the payment after i finish the commission
@jackandsally i’m sorry but i’m closing my commissions for now ! however i can totally let you know when i open back up if you want
(also sorry for my late reply, i was out all day today and i didn’t have proper time to do so)
@jackandsally i’m sorry but i’m closing my commissions for now ! however i can totally let you know when i open back up if you want
(also sorry for my late reply, i was out all day today and i didn’t have proper time to do so)
bump
bump
Hello! You have an adorable artstyle, do you think you'd be able to draw Cyril for 350g + 300kt?
A little guy, perhaps a little mischievous. The blorbo ever. (He has more info on his profile if you'd need it!)

Let me know if you're okay with this order and I'll send a cr!
Hello! You have an adorable artstyle, do you think you'd be able to draw Cyril for 350g + 300kt?
A little guy, perhaps a little mischievous. The blorbo ever. (He has more info on his profile if you'd need it!)

Let me know if you're okay with this order and I'll send a cr!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6