Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw humanoid chibi commissions [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi i'm snow !! i'm running low on currency so i decided to open pwyw comms[emoji=coatl happy size=1] examples: they'll all be colored fullbodies like the above examples ! ratio: 100g=100kt=$1.00 usd through paypal while i don't have a required minimum payment, i will be more inclined to accept if you offer $1 or 100g/kt or above ! i will not do mechs, nsfw or hate art of any kind !
hi i'm snow !! i'm running low on currency so i decided to open pwyw comms
examples:
they'll all be colored fullbodies like the above examples !
ratio: 100g=100kt=$1.00 usd through paypal
while i don't have a required minimum payment, i will be more inclined to accept if you offer $1 or 100g/kt or above !

i will not do mechs, nsfw or hate art of any kind !

oaolHwW.png1vAtYxM.pngePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.png6kR982D.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngjA5A7gu.pngW2pwiXX.png4SVfFPD.png8GgdVkW.pngUYXZLyE.pngk7mTvIf.pngDkUJ4j9.pngVITvCqN.pngauS5qBH.pngT4Peb9C.png
bump
bump
oaolHwW.png1vAtYxM.pngePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.png6kR982D.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngjA5A7gu.pngW2pwiXX.png4SVfFPD.png8GgdVkW.pngUYXZLyE.pngk7mTvIf.pngDkUJ4j9.pngVITvCqN.pngauS5qBH.pngT4Peb9C.png
both of your art styles are so lovely!! would it be okay if i private messaged you with some character references for you to choose from? ><
both of your art styles are so lovely!! would it be okay if i private messaged you with some character references for you to choose from? ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate tysm !! and yes, ofc !
@Hocotate tysm !! and yes, ofc !
@SnowingStorm

Could I pay 600g for a chibi style of any of these characters: https://refsheet.net/vimai ?
@SnowingStorm

Could I pay 600g for a chibi style of any of these characters: https://refsheet.net/vimai ?
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@vimai ofc !! i’d love to do a chibi of nabi [emoji=coatl happy size=1] you can send the gems after i’m finished !
@vimai ofc !! i’d love to do a chibi of nabi you can send the gems after i’m finished !
@vimai hihi !! i'm finished with your commission [emoji=coatl happy size=1] i'll dm you the image and you can pay the gems !
@vimai hihi !! i'm finished with your commission i'll dm you the image and you can pay the gems !
bump
bump
bump
bump
@SnowingStorm hi there! your art style is so beautiful. if possible, could i get a chibi of this oc for 600g?
@SnowingStorm hi there! your art style is so beautiful. if possible, could i get a chibi of this oc for 600g?
lPKvdq8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6