Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I was Bored, so...
Ello, I was bored so I figured I'd search for random dragons and draw em... I'll see if i'll ever post in this forum again- sobs. I forget about forums all the time el oh el. [center][b]10/29/22 @Juku's Coatl Tesla [/b][/center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7517799][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1007015483662413874/1036034199259451453/unknown.png[/img][/url]
Ello, I was bored so I figured I'd search for random dragons and draw em...
I'll see if i'll ever post in this forum again- sobs. I forget about forums all the time el oh el.
10/29/22 @Juku's Coatl Tesla
unknown.png
dbZku.gif
OOOOH, that looks so nice! Gosh I love that kinda sketchy style that some folks do :0 The anatomy is great too! That Coatl is very creature[emoji=heart size=1]
OOOOH, that looks so nice! Gosh I love that kinda sketchy style that some folks do :0 The anatomy is great too! That Coatl is very creature
cae8511aadd932905961fec364928a07de599808.png Frin, short for Siffrin!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
Erm... cheesed to meat you?
PWYW Sketches
What a great coatl, I love the wings!
What a great coatl, I love the wings!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Omg, I love your linework! The pose is nice and I like how you drew the hands and feet and you definitely got all the proportions right <3
Omg, I love your linework! The pose is nice and I like how you drew the hands and feet and you definitely got all the proportions right <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AWW ITS SO CUTE BDBBHSHA
AWW ITS SO CUTE BDBBHSHA
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Oh!!! Thank you so much for drawing him, he looks so cute!!! ;u; Is it okay if I post the drawing on his bio, with a credit back to you?
Oh!!! Thank you so much for drawing him, he looks so cute!!! ;u; Is it okay if I post the drawing on his bio, with a credit back to you?
[quote name="Juku" date="2022-10-31 11:59:05" ] Oh!!! Thank you so much for drawing him, he looks so cute!!! ;u; Is it okay if I post the drawing on his bio, with a credit back to you? [/quote] Sure thing, go for it! Glad you like it!! <3
Juku wrote on 2022-10-31 11:59:05:

Sure thing, go for it! Glad you like it!! <3
dbZku.gif