Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague, Arcane, or Lightning?
1 2
Lately I've been thinking about changing flights, since I still have my one free flight change. I do love the Shadow flight, but I guess I just want a change of scenery.

But me being the indecisive person I am.. I'm not sure what to change to, or if I should change at all.
My first thought is Plague, which caught my eye when I was first joining, but Arcane and Lightning are also ideas.

Sooo. Can anyone from any of these flights convince me to join them? Or stay in Shadow? I wanna hear from you guys.
Lately I've been thinking about changing flights, since I still have my one free flight change. I do love the Shadow flight, but I guess I just want a change of scenery.

But me being the indecisive person I am.. I'm not sure what to change to, or if I should change at all.
My first thought is Plague, which caught my eye when I was first joining, but Arcane and Lightning are also ideas.

Sooo. Can anyone from any of these flights convince me to join them? Or stay in Shadow? I wanna hear from you guys.
@ParadoxReaver
Arcane is an absolutely amazing flight, we are really friendly and nice. I've been in Arcane since I joined and I've never seen a fight, everyone gets along very well. Our forums are pretty active most of the time.
And hey, you get to help the Arcanist out with all his experiments! and hope that he doesn't destroy the world again
@ParadoxReaver
Arcane is an absolutely amazing flight, we are really friendly and nice. I've been in Arcane since I joined and I've never seen a fight, everyone gets along very well. Our forums are pretty active most of the time.
And hey, you get to help the Arcanist out with all his experiments! and hope that he doesn't destroy the world again
Plague is cool.

Join us.

We love to give hugs ouo
Plague is cool.

Join us.

We love to give hugs ouo
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
I'm not in any of those flights, but how is it in Shadow? I've been thinking about switching flights myself and my choices I've decided on are Lightning or Shadow. c:
I'm not in any of those flights, but how is it in Shadow? I've been thinking about switching flights myself and my choices I've decided on are Lightning or Shadow. c:
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Plague is seriously awesome. We're talking about starting a book club, once a week a user makes an informative post about a disease, and we're very organized during dom pushes which makes it less stressful. Also everyone's like ridiculously friendly and mildly creepy, which is delightful.
Plague is seriously awesome. We're talking about starting a book club, once a week a user makes an informative post about a disease, and we're very organized during dom pushes which makes it less stressful. Also everyone's like ridiculously friendly and mildly creepy, which is delightful.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
I also thought about changing flights (I was originally Arcane and still am) so I made a board but decided not to make hasty decisions.

I'm glad I didn't change flights because I've made some lovely friends in Arcane and our boards don't move too fast or too slow and there are some lovely generous people there.

Come to Arcane and be sure to say hi if you do!
I also thought about changing flights (I was originally Arcane and still am) so I made a board but decided not to make hasty decisions.

I'm glad I didn't change flights because I've made some lovely friends in Arcane and our boards don't move too fast or too slow and there are some lovely generous people there.

Come to Arcane and be sure to say hi if you do!
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
Come to Plague, we have free Pizza
Come to Plague, we have free Pizza
Kisses -C
@Lyric To be honest, I've never been too active on the forums because I'm always a little nervous to be. But I have watched a lot of conversations and such in the forums, and the Shadow flight people seem pretty cool and funny. They're also pretty helpful too; I remember a few Shadow flight people helping me get started in my earlier days on here, and there's a few forums still around to help those who need it.

So far it looks like it's leaning towards Plague (who could resist a creepy friendly organization of pizza loving, hugging, book club peeps). c:
But Arcane still sounds like a nice option as well.
(I'll be offline for an hour or so, so I'm interested to see where this goes while I'm gone!)
@Lyric To be honest, I've never been too active on the forums because I'm always a little nervous to be. But I have watched a lot of conversations and such in the forums, and the Shadow flight people seem pretty cool and funny. They're also pretty helpful too; I remember a few Shadow flight people helping me get started in my earlier days on here, and there's a few forums still around to help those who need it.

So far it looks like it's leaning towards Plague (who could resist a creepy friendly organization of pizza loving, hugging, book club peeps). c:
But Arcane still sounds like a nice option as well.
(I'll be offline for an hour or so, so I'm interested to see where this goes while I'm gone!)
I'm biased toward Arcane. C: Super friendly boards, lots of free hugs. Best of luck with the flight you end up going for!
I'm biased toward Arcane. C: Super friendly boards, lots of free hugs. Best of luck with the flight you end up going for!
jiehs1.png
Lightning is usually really active, but were more active now because our festival is coming up! We've got tons of activities and we're all very friendly.

we have a cannon for exalting, the boss man who posts occasionally (moreso this week cause of the festival), and we have those cool bright blue eyes.

I've enjoyed it here and this is where I joined at :) I have no urge to switch because we're so active constantly.
Lightning is usually really active, but were more active now because our festival is coming up! We've got tons of activities and we're all very friendly.

we have a cannon for exalting, the boss man who posts occasionally (moreso this week cause of the festival), and we have those cool bright blue eyes.

I've enjoyed it here and this is where I joined at :) I have no urge to switch because we're so active constantly.
ystbqm3.png
1 2