Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 653 654
Thank you! Happy ROR [emoji=plague rune size=1]
Thank you! Happy ROR
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
This is actually amazing, thank you! :D
This is actually amazing, thank you! :D
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
is woodland path still the best place to grind after the woodland path update?
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
Wondering the same as above.
Wondering the same as above.
n77iI0s.png7twBBGM.png68873825.png4kqAXOL.pngwTl8BY1.png
[quote name="ghostrobots" date="2022-10-23 15:00:44" ] is woodland path still the best place to grind after the woodland path update? [/quote] i have a feeling it's not, but cave seems fine enough?
ghostrobots wrote on 2022-10-23 15:00:44:
i have a feeling it's not, but cave seems fine enough?
@ghostrobots @ampratt @Nyardyn

Everything is up to date, Woodland Path has now 19% neutral monsters.
@ghostrobots @ampratt @Nyardyn

Everything is up to date, Woodland Path has now 19% neutral monsters.
this is one of the mainstays of this site. thank you so much for maintaining this all these years!
this is one of the mainstays of this site. thank you so much for maintaining this all these years!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
[quote]this is one of the mainstays of this site. thank you so much for maintaining this all these years![/quote] Genuinely; I returned from a four-ish year hiatus and was impressed to discover this thread is still updated monthly with accurate odds info. The work Maki's put in to maintain it is truly appreciated and invaluable.
Quote:

Genuinely; I returned from a four-ish year hiatus and was impressed to discover this thread is still updated monthly with accurate odds info. The work Maki's put in to maintain it is truly appreciated and invaluable.
Thanks for the guide, happy ROR!
Thanks for the guide, happy ROR!
[quote name="Barker" date="2022-10-25 01:03:10" ] [quote]this is one of the mainstays of this site. thank you so much for maintaining this all these years![/quote] Genuinely; I returned from a four-ish year hiatus and was impressed to discover this thread is still updated monthly with accurate odds info. The work Maki's put in to maintain it is truly appreciated and invaluable. [/quote] absolutely all of this. i have this thread bookmarked on every computer!
Barker wrote on 2022-10-25 01:03:10:
Quote:

Genuinely; I returned from a four-ish year hiatus and was impressed to discover this thread is still updated monthly with accurate odds info. The work Maki's put in to maintain it is truly appreciated and invaluable.
absolutely all of this. i have this thread bookmarked on every computer!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 653 654