Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 621 622 623 624 625 ... 653 654
Happy Rockbreakers!
Happy Rockbreakers!
u9LarVO.png
Happy Rockbreaker’s Ceremony!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
happy rockbreaker's!!
happy rockbreaker's!!
Happy rockbreakers!
Happy rockbreakers!
Rat ~ They/them ~ Wishlist
Hey this new format for showing how each skin can be obtained, isn't very easy to read, or at least not for me, idk if its just a place holder or a WIP, but just thought I'd mention it.
Happy Rockbreakers!
Hey this new format for showing how each skin can be obtained, isn't very easy to read, or at least not for me, idk if its just a place holder or a WIP, but just thought I'd mention it.
Happy Rockbreakers!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
The format looks fine to me, but it could be screen size too?
The format looks fine to me, but it could be screen size too?
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
I'd also like to chime in and say that I really don't like the new format for where skins are found. I greatly appreciate this thread and hate to be negative, but it's much harder to use [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I primarily want to know which skins are mp exclusive so I can buy those, and there's no easy way to check that anymore. The columns also break on my mobile device, because the font sizes don't stay consistent [img]https://imgur.com/6vbvSVc.png[/img]
I'd also like to chime in and say that I really don't like the new format for where skins are found. I greatly appreciate this thread and hate to be negative, but it's much harder to use

I primarily want to know which skins are mp exclusive so I can buy those, and there's no easy way to check that anymore. The columns also break on my mobile device, because the font sizes don't stay consistent
6vbvSVc.png

Wua5ROf.png
@TheGodOfStories @Regxlia @Hawkfeather

I removed the column coding, hopefully it's easier to read now.
@TheGodOfStories @Regxlia @Hawkfeather

I removed the column coding, hopefully it's easier to read now.
@Maki
It is! Thank you!
@Maki
It is! Thank you!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 621 622 623 624 625 ... 653 654