Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Done! :)
Done! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
OK, so I've seen a bunch of people say that Regeneration is unaffected by Concentration. Did that get changed between the post and 10/24/2022, or are they talking about the target? Because I just tested that out. One of my dragons used Emphatic Regeneration (which is Regen with a different animation), and healed for 440 over 5 turns (according to the game). Then I give that dragon Concentration, and I used Emphatic Regen again - on the same dragon - and it's healing for 670 over 5 turns. Am I reading the posts wrong, or did it get fixed?
OK, so I've seen a bunch of people say that Regeneration is unaffected by Concentration. Did that get changed between the post and 10/24/2022, or are they talking about the target? Because I just tested that out. One of my dragons used Emphatic Regeneration (which is Regen with a different animation), and healed for 440 over 5 turns (according to the game). Then I give that dragon Concentration, and I used Emphatic Regen again - on the same dragon - and it's healing for 670 over 5 turns. Am I reading the posts wrong, or did it get fixed?
"I want to run. I want to hide. Am I awake, am I alive? I don't know the way the dark leaves me blind. But you are the light. You are the light!"
(Ignore that this is a shadow flight clan)
(Quote source: Nine Lashes, You Are The Light.
@LunchBox1211 - Thanks for the heads up! I went into the Coliseum and tested it myself and confirmed what you said that it's now working as intended. My guess is that the Concentration stone used to be broken, like Berserker stones. (There was a time when Berserker stones didn't buff the stats at all even though they displayed the buffs.)

No idea when it was fixed since Concentration + Regeneration are a very uncommon combination. It may well have been a while ago. But now we know that it's fixed, so I'll update the text.

Thanks again!

Pinging @Maki for the Battle Stones guide as well.
@LunchBox1211 - Thanks for the heads up! I went into the Coliseum and tested it myself and confirmed what you said that it's now working as intended. My guess is that the Concentration stone used to be broken, like Berserker stones. (There was a time when Berserker stones didn't buff the stats at all even though they displayed the buffs.)

No idea when it was fixed since Concentration + Regeneration are a very uncommon combination. It may well have been a while ago. But now we know that it's fixed, so I'll update the text.

Thanks again!

Pinging @Maki for the Battle Stones guide as well.
@Sylvandyr

Thanks for letting me know, I've updated the guide!
@Sylvandyr

Thanks for letting me know, I've updated the guide!
@Sylvandyr I've noticed that Crimson Emperor, Deaths-Head Stag, and Leafy Moth are still listed in Woodland Path, but they were removed during the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3158493]Woodland Path Expansion[/url]. [quote]Leafy moth and deaths-head stag from training fields have been removed from woodland path. They were low level enemies that wouldn't award exp to those who leveled out of training fields but not woodland path, and we don't typically duplicate enemies across venues.[/quote]
@Sylvandyr

I've noticed that Crimson Emperor, Deaths-Head Stag, and Leafy Moth are still listed in Woodland Path, but they were removed during the Woodland Path Expansion.

Quote:
Leafy moth and deaths-head stag from training fields have been removed from woodland path. They were low level enemies that wouldn't award exp to those who leveled out of training fields but not woodland path, and we don't typically duplicate enemies across venues.
@Maki - Fixed, thanks so much! :)
@Maki - Fixed, thanks so much! :)
I know I'm a bit late here but is there a way to view the charts in the "Coliseum Skills and Enemy Stats" tool with NotN opponents?
I know I'm a bit late here but is there a way to view the charts in the "Coliseum Skills and Enemy Stats" tool with NotN opponents?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@mix Oh dear, I had a bad feeling I'd forgotten something; the NotN update slipped my mind, sorry! For now I'll turn on the old NotN enemies, I'll work on getting the new ones into the tool.

Sorry about the lateness, everyone. There's been really nasty winter weather here and my brain was filled with preparing for and surviving the cold. >_<

---

Bamboo Falls

Snapper Nutcracker: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (295 XP)

Thunderhead Savanna

Formal Tea Set: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (295 XP)

Redrock Cove

Book Swarm: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (305 XP)

Waterway

Undertide Fidget Toy: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (325 XP)

Arena

Salt and Pepper: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (350 XP)

Volcanic Vents

Nutcracker: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (360 XP)

Rainsong Jungle

Afternoon Tea: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (365 XP)

Boreal Wood

Book Hoard: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (380 XP)

Crystal Pools

Articulated Fidget Toy: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (390 XP)

Harpy's Roost

Sugar and Spice: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (415 XP)
@mix Oh dear, I had a bad feeling I'd forgotten something; the NotN update slipped my mind, sorry! For now I'll turn on the old NotN enemies, I'll work on getting the new ones into the tool.

Sorry about the lateness, everyone. There's been really nasty winter weather here and my brain was filled with preparing for and surviving the cold. >_<

---

Bamboo Falls

Snapper Nutcracker: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (295 XP)

Thunderhead Savanna

Formal Tea Set: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (295 XP)

Redrock Cove

Book Swarm: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (305 XP)

Waterway

Undertide Fidget Toy: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (325 XP)

Arena

Salt and Pepper: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (350 XP)

Volcanic Vents

Nutcracker: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (360 XP)

Rainsong Jungle

Afternoon Tea: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (365 XP)

Boreal Wood

Book Hoard: Meditate, Contuse / contuseMeditate (380 XP)

Crystal Pools

Articulated Fidget Toy: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (390 XP)

Harpy's Roost

Sugar and Spice: Scratch, Shred / scratchShred (415 XP)
No worries, thank you and good luck with the weather!
No worries, thank you and good luck with the weather!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Foxofwonders @Serpenthyne @Valmue @Maki @Munchcatto @3ctoplasm @Alqamar @ElementMaster @gn0me @404ANACONDA @Bantymom @mix

Hey everyone, so sorry for the delay; updates totally slipped my mind during the first week of NotN. I've added all the new enemies to the tool now. Luckily staff has been nice and none of the enemies are tankier than previous years'.

Hope you all had and continue to have a great holiday season!

Bamboo Falls: Snapper Nutcracker
Thunderhead Savanna: Formal Tea Set
Redrock Cove: Book Swarm
Waterway: Undertide Fidget Toy
Arena: Salt and Pepper
Volcanic Vents: Nutcracker
Rainsong Jungle: Afternoon Tea
Boreal Wood: Book Hoard
Crystal Pools: Articulated Fidget Toy
Harpy's Roost: Sugar and Spice
@Foxofwonders @Serpenthyne @Valmue @Maki @Munchcatto @3ctoplasm @Alqamar @ElementMaster @gn0me @404ANACONDA @Bantymom @mix

Hey everyone, so sorry for the delay; updates totally slipped my mind during the first week of NotN. I've added all the new enemies to the tool now. Luckily staff has been nice and none of the enemies are tankier than previous years'.

Hope you all had and continue to have a great holiday season!

Bamboo Falls: Snapper Nutcracker
Thunderhead Savanna: Formal Tea Set
Redrock Cove: Book Swarm
Waterway: Undertide Fidget Toy
Arena: Salt and Pepper
Volcanic Vents: Nutcracker
Rainsong Jungle: Afternoon Tea
Boreal Wood: Book Hoard
Crystal Pools: Articulated Fidget Toy
Harpy's Roost: Sugar and Spice
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70