Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | skele accents CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@playerpichu

I got you.

@Orii

Well if someone's willing to go that far I can't refuse lol. @spookypuptarts @notheretoperch just letting you two know that a run of Impish will be happening after all.
@playerpichu

I got you.

@Orii

Well if someone's willing to go that far I can't refuse lol. @spookypuptarts @notheretoperch just letting you two know that a run of Impish will be happening after all.
@Parnasse thank you! i apologize if it's a bother; i just didn't want the other peeps to be disappointed so thought i'd help out while getting my own copy as well
@Parnasse thank you! i apologize if it's a bother; i just didn't want the other peeps to be disappointed so thought i'd help out while getting my own copy as well
Y2yBHJZ.gif
oooh please let me know if youll take more orders or if theyll be retiring soon! i really love these accents but i dont have the gems for them atm
oooh please let me know if youll take more orders or if theyll be retiring soon! i really love these accents but i dont have the gems for them atm
serpents1b.png
@serpents

aw I'm sorry, orders are done to the forseeable future. but parnasse will be putting extras on the AH (if they have any) I think if you're interested in that :")

I'll still be willing to do the occasional personal order for people if they want seeing as I'm kinda playing again after all this, but the price is back up to providing a full blueprint
@serpents

aw I'm sorry, orders are done to the forseeable future. but parnasse will be putting extras on the AH (if they have any) I think if you're interested in that :")

I'll still be willing to do the occasional personal order for people if they want seeing as I'm kinda playing again after all this, but the price is back up to providing a full blueprint
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
[quote name="Velsim" date="2022-10-18 09:52:28" ] @Parnasse Oh, could I please get Reaper M and F, Uzumaki F and Shinigami M? [/quote] @Parnasse Thank you so much for the PAs! However, you sent me Shinigami F instead of M. Could you cancel that one and resend the M version? Many thanks in advance <3
Velsim wrote on 2022-10-18 09:52:28:
@Parnasse
Oh, could I please get Reaper M and F, Uzumaki F and Shinigami M?

@Parnasse
Thank you so much for the PAs! However, you sent me Shinigami F instead of M. Could you cancel that one and resend the M version?
Many thanks in advance <3
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9