Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
furry art: mostly help with colours/patterns and maybe designs

Specifications:
I have a few designs for fursonas of mine where I can't get the designs right.

right now I have a few that I need to be coloured from a mood board and 2(ish) that need a better pattern appearance.

I don't need any sort of lining, just colours. you can use any free base online (or your own. the species doesn't need to match as long as you have a clear view of the design) if you'd like or just splodges lol. all I need from you is 1. a palette (optional) 2. place those colours down 3. patterns and details.

I'll give you as much info as you need! ^^ I want to be as clear and helpful as possible!

Payment:
I can do gems or treasure, preferably gems.

Keywords:
furry, design, colour, mood board

Optional:
they're will be a range of colours and patterns I'm looking for so don't sweat it if you think you won't like the colours you're working with!
Digital

More specific type:
furry art: mostly help with colours/patterns and maybe designs

Specifications:
I have a few designs for fursonas of mine where I can't get the designs right.

right now I have a few that I need to be coloured from a mood board and 2(ish) that need a better pattern appearance.

I don't need any sort of lining, just colours. you can use any free base online (or your own. the species doesn't need to match as long as you have a clear view of the design) if you'd like or just splodges lol. all I need from you is 1. a palette (optional) 2. place those colours down 3. patterns and details.

I'll give you as much info as you need! ^^ I want to be as clear and helpful as possible!

Payment:
I can do gems or treasure, preferably gems.

Keywords:
furry, design, colour, mood board

Optional:
they're will be a range of colours and patterns I'm looking for so don't sweat it if you think you won't like the colours you're working with!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Digital

More specific type:
-Forum signature sized

Specifications:
-looking for a forum sig piece of my dragon Jam. Looking for something cute and somewhat simple. Pixel or chibi art would be great.
-also looking for art of some of my other dragons, particularly Soji or Cosmo. For these I'm looking for something on the smaller side so I can put it in their bios.

Payment:
My price range for FR currency is about 500g, but I can spend about $15 USD per piece if you take paypal.

Keywords:
signature, chibi, coatl, skydancer, tundra, digital, pixel

Found for now! Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
-Forum signature sized

Specifications:
-looking for a forum sig piece of my dragon Jam. Looking for something cute and somewhat simple. Pixel or chibi art would be great.
-also looking for art of some of my other dragons, particularly Soji or Cosmo. For these I'm looking for something on the smaller side so I can put it in their bios.

Payment:
My price range for FR currency is about 500g, but I can spend about $15 USD per piece if you take paypal.

Keywords:
signature, chibi, coatl, skydancer, tundra, digital, pixel

Found for now! Thank you!
benson.png just a lonely wizard making his way through the world . . . u5ycPUi.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] gif, pixel art or a doodle [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking to get a simple gif of a flying white veilspun with it's mane changing colors. I want to use it for a future hatchery banner [b]Payment:[/b] I can do treasure, gems, dragons or items [b]Keywords:[/b] gif, pixel art, doodle, dragon [b]Optional:[/b] Thats roughly the idea I have. So, this but a pretty pixel art gif lol I kinda want it to have a bit of a feral vibe [img]https://tinypic.host/images/2022/10/08/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png[/img]
digital

More specific type:
gif, pixel art or a doodle

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a simple gif of a flying white veilspun with it's mane changing colors. I want to use it for a future hatchery banner

Payment:
I can do treasure, gems, dragons or items

Keywords:
gif, pixel art, doodle, dragon

Optional:
Thats roughly the idea I have. So, this but a pretty pixel art gif lol
I kinda want it to have a bit of a feral vibe
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
aC86tUH.png
UMevL3r.png
qhK4FYS.png
dEe2UrM.png
giphy.gif
Any

More specific type:
Any

Specifications:
looking around to see if there's any artists interested in drawing these characters (these are links to character profiles on toyhouse):
Codrin | Noriga
If you see other characters you'd rather draw in my toyhouse, please inform me!

I don't have specifics in mind, so if you are interested, send me a message!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, dragons or items (I have many unused old skins I can part with)

Keywords:
Humanoid, human, demon, digital art, traditional art
Any

More specific type:
Any

Specifications:
looking around to see if there's any artists interested in drawing these characters (these are links to character profiles on toyhouse):
Codrin | Noriga
If you see other characters you'd rather draw in my toyhouse, please inform me!

I don't have specifics in mind, so if you are interested, send me a message!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, dragons or items (I have many unused old skins I can part with)

Keywords:
Humanoid, human, demon, digital art, traditional art
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/55556156_SvI2sllTjgWSRsR.png[/img] Looking for any type of art for my cat Maui. It says deep ocean because that is what the adopt was named when I bought him. Would love it if I could get something surfing related. For pay, I have 700 gems, 300k treasure, and many apparels. Please tell me what you would want from these.
55556156_SvI2sllTjgWSRsR.png

Looking for any type of art for my cat Maui. It says deep ocean because that is what the adopt was named when I bought him.

Would love it if I could get something surfing related.

For pay, I have 700 gems, 300k treasure, and many apparels. Please tell me what you would want from these.
[b]Not currently looking for art right now, will edit when I'm back looking for art!![/b] [s]I'll edit this post when I'm no longer looking for art of him, but I will leave it up in case I want more art of him in the future! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human art, preferably icon/headshot/bust/half-body! [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for someone to draw my interpretation/headcanon version of a canon character (Paranormal Detective from Identity V)! I've included my reference sheet as well as the original reference sheet of the character. Feel free to ask for more references! He has a light-hearted personality, he's a bit of a dork and nerd (who makes his own ghost-hunting gadgets). important details: has a ":3" face with a little fang :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/9v3ppe3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KmHxHkk.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sK4jWWZ.jpg[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] My budget is 500g-1500g! Might be willing to go higher to 2000g depending! [b]Keywords:[/b] human, humanoid, digital, icon, headshot, halfbody, half body, colored, canon character, fanart, fan art, humans, [b]Optional:[/b] not looking for anything super specific, but would be good if you have examples of your style when you message me! :D[/s]
Not currently looking for art right now, will edit when I'm back looking for art!!

I'll edit this post when I'm no longer looking for art of him, but I will leave it up in case I want more art of him in the future!

Digital

More specific type:
Human art, preferably icon/headshot/bust/half-body!

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw my interpretation/headcanon version of a canon character (Paranormal Detective from Identity V)! I've included my reference sheet as well as the original reference sheet of the character. Feel free to ask for more references!

He has a light-hearted personality, he's a bit of a dork and nerd (who makes his own ghost-hunting gadgets). important details: has a ":3" face with a little fang :D

9v3ppe3.png
KmHxHkk.jpg
sK4jWWZ.jpg

Payment:
My budget is 500g-1500g! Might be willing to go higher to 2000g depending!

Keywords:
human, humanoid, digital, icon, headshot, halfbody, half body, colored, canon character, fanart, fan art, humans,

Optional:
not looking for anything super specific, but would be good if you have examples of your style when you message me! :D

want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Signature Banner (media doesn't especially matter to me)

More specific type:
Fantasy Feral (Foo Dog)

Specifications:
https://toyhou.se/15024019.stray/15025078.li-l-ng
I would like their beads to be activated (NOTE: the beads can be ROUND or slightly angular like the ref, I consider it completely a style choice) and have her using/controlling them
For a signature, I think the beads being used like projectiles or lined up and used like a "whip" (they are very inspired by the rosary weapons in Okami!) but I am totally open to other formations/compositions for the signature!

I would prefer the image to be drawn at a larger resolution and scaled down to signature size

Payment:
I can pay up to 2000KT and/or 3000g (or a mix of the two currencies)

Keywords:
signature, sig, feral, fantasy, banner

Optional:
Background can be transparent or colored/detailed/painted, I'm pretty open!
Signature Banner (media doesn't especially matter to me)

More specific type:
Fantasy Feral (Foo Dog)

Specifications:
https://toyhou.se/15024019.stray/15025078.li-l-ng
I would like their beads to be activated (NOTE: the beads can be ROUND or slightly angular like the ref, I consider it completely a style choice) and have her using/controlling them
For a signature, I think the beads being used like projectiles or lined up and used like a "whip" (they are very inspired by the rosary weapons in Okami!) but I am totally open to other formations/compositions for the signature!

I would prefer the image to be drawn at a larger resolution and scaled down to signature size

Payment:
I can pay up to 2000KT and/or 3000g (or a mix of the two currencies)

Keywords:
signature, sig, feral, fantasy, banner

Optional:
Background can be transparent or colored/detailed/painted, I'm pretty open!
strayneonbannerFR.png
Digital, Traditional, Sketch Pages or Colors

More specific type:
- Sketch pages (same character in different poses, sketchy/lineart okay, colors optional), or
- Full-body, flat colors or better.
- Single character, or
- Multiple (2+) characters interacting.
- Action poses (doing something, not just standing there).

Specifications:
I am seeking either sketch pages or colored full bodies involving any of the following characters:

- This dragon, "K.D." (my OC).
- This dragon-insect, "Dracobug" (my OC).
- This anthro gryphon, "Goldie" (my OC).
- Gnaw from Awesomenauts
- Kog'Maw from League of Legends
- Vex from Dawngate
- Almost any of the behemoths from Dauntless (especially Gnasher, Shrike, Embermane, Pangar, Malkarion, Kharabak, Riftstalker, Shrowd, Thrax)
- The "Edgar" alien bug from the movie "Men in Black".

My preference is that you tell me what you are willing to draw (sketchpage, full body color, 1 or 2+ characters, which characters), and I will offer some suggestions as to scenarios and specifics. For sketchpages, I'll only specify character(s) and provide freedom otherwise.

I also have some silly ideas for cutesy comics involving Dracobug doing strange things or offering strange advice, such as infesting in the stock market (50% gold, 50% sugar water), looking a gift horse in the mouth, putting a cart before a horse (because it's alphabetical), getting immobilized by being rolled up in a rug, and such. I am fine with these being very sketchy.

Payment:
Treasure or gems. My budget limit is extremely high. I'd prefer detail levels that command a 1000-gem price at a minimum. Anything cheaper will likely not have the detail level I'm seeking.

Keywords:
Dragons, Dragon-insects, Creatures, Monsters, Digital
Digital, Traditional, Sketch Pages or Colors

More specific type:
- Sketch pages (same character in different poses, sketchy/lineart okay, colors optional), or
- Full-body, flat colors or better.
- Single character, or
- Multiple (2+) characters interacting.
- Action poses (doing something, not just standing there).

Specifications:
I am seeking either sketch pages or colored full bodies involving any of the following characters:

- This dragon, "K.D." (my OC).
- This dragon-insect, "Dracobug" (my OC).
- This anthro gryphon, "Goldie" (my OC).
- Gnaw from Awesomenauts
- Kog'Maw from League of Legends
- Vex from Dawngate
- Almost any of the behemoths from Dauntless (especially Gnasher, Shrike, Embermane, Pangar, Malkarion, Kharabak, Riftstalker, Shrowd, Thrax)
- The "Edgar" alien bug from the movie "Men in Black".

My preference is that you tell me what you are willing to draw (sketchpage, full body color, 1 or 2+ characters, which characters), and I will offer some suggestions as to scenarios and specifics. For sketchpages, I'll only specify character(s) and provide freedom otherwise.

I also have some silly ideas for cutesy comics involving Dracobug doing strange things or offering strange advice, such as infesting in the stock market (50% gold, 50% sugar water), looking a gift horse in the mouth, putting a cart before a horse (because it's alphabetical), getting immobilized by being rolled up in a rug, and such. I am fine with these being very sketchy.

Payment:
Treasure or gems. My budget limit is extremely high. I'd prefer detail levels that command a 1000-gem price at a minimum. Anything cheaper will likely not have the detail level I'm seeking.

Keywords:
Dragons, Dragon-insects, Creatures, Monsters, Digital
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
Digital

More specific type:
Pairing Banners/Cards for forum post

Specifications:
I'm wanting matching ones for all my pairings, but currently only searching for one for: Censsen & Haruko.

I am very open to artist interpretation for the design, but I want the color combo of Pastel Blue/Pastel Pink/Yellow somewhere on it. Looking for some that fits nicely in the forum post but is short, possibly fades into the background?

Payment:
I am looking to pay up to 100k treasure for the banner, or maybe mix it up with some items or gems? Negotiable.

Keywords:
Nesting Pair, Breeding Card, Banner
Digital

More specific type:
Pairing Banners/Cards for forum post

Specifications:
I'm wanting matching ones for all my pairings, but currently only searching for one for: Censsen & Haruko.

I am very open to artist interpretation for the design, but I want the color combo of Pastel Blue/Pastel Pink/Yellow somewhere on it. Looking for some that fits nicely in the forum post but is short, possibly fades into the background?

Payment:
I am looking to pay up to 100k treasure for the banner, or maybe mix it up with some items or gems? Negotiable.

Keywords:
Nesting Pair, Breeding Card, Banner
Rw7uKRS.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
Digital

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid Genshin Impact OC

Specifications:
Multiple Genshin Impact OCs (Not in the same image) That have semi complex designs with messy refs to pull from. OCs have ties to Japanese and Chinese tales and each hold themselves differently. Since their nature is still developing artistic interruption is a-ok!

Payment:
Willing to pay upwards of 1.2kg per piece but most comfortable around the 300g range

Keywords:
Human Humanoid Genshin Impact Shrine Maiden Finch Bird Crane NonDragon Fantasy

Optional:
Really like flowy styles! However I'm not picky about style :D
Digital

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid Genshin Impact OC

Specifications:
Multiple Genshin Impact OCs (Not in the same image) That have semi complex designs with messy refs to pull from. OCs have ties to Japanese and Chinese tales and each hold themselves differently. Since their nature is still developing artistic interruption is a-ok!

Payment:
Willing to pay upwards of 1.2kg per piece but most comfortable around the 300g range

Keywords:
Human Humanoid Genshin Impact Shrine Maiden Finch Bird Crane NonDragon Fantasy

Optional:
Really like flowy styles! However I'm not picky about style :D
UyHib9E.png
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 411 412