Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED • Sunnyy's Doodle Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@snowyy aaaaaaaah he's beautiful!!! ilhsm ty!!!!! and i'll def stay on your pinglist; actually if it's okay I'd like to grab another slot!

Username: fabro
Character Link / References: him™
Background Colour?: pale blue!
Any Other Important Things: honestly feel free to fudge his robes however you need to they don't make sense canonically so :D
@snowyy aaaaaaaah he's beautiful!!! ilhsm ty!!!!! and i'll def stay on your pinglist; actually if it's okay I'd like to grab another slot!

Username: fabro
Character Link / References: him™
Background Colour?: pale blue!
Any Other Important Things: honestly feel free to fudge his robes however you need to they don't make sense canonically so :D
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Fabro ooh Figwitte he™ looks very cool! Adding you to my slots :) please send payment and I'll get started ASAP :D
@Fabro ooh Figwitte he™ looks very cool! Adding you to my slots :) please send payment and I'll get started ASAP :D
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][/center]
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
Hello again!!

Username: Sparrow1380
Character Link / References: Elijah Moore
Background Colour?: Somewhere around #A61E25! Though, you can change it if it blends in with his hair color too much
Any Other Important Things: I haven't uploaded it to toyhouse but he does have a colored image made from picrew! Also, in case you can't see it, he's meant to have a bit of stubble and his eyes are green :)
Hello again!!

Username: Sparrow1380
Character Link / References: Elijah Moore
Background Colour?: Somewhere around #A61E25! Though, you can change it if it blends in with his hair color too much
Any Other Important Things: I haven't uploaded it to toyhouse but he does have a colored image made from picrew! Also, in case you can't see it, he's meant to have a bit of stubble and his eyes are green :)
@Sparrow1380 adding you to my slots! He looks really neat :)
@Sparrow1380 adding you to my slots! He looks really neat :)
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
@Meraraki here you are!! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021925416119849092/1031388693996503060/Parzival.jpg[/img][/center] --------------- @Fabro @Sparrow1380 @catgrrld 1 more slot open :) I expect to get one or two done tomorrow so there should be more then as well!
@Meraraki here you are!!
Parzival.jpg

@Fabro @Sparrow1380 @catgrrld

1 more slot open :) I expect to get one or two done tomorrow so there should be more then as well!
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
SO CUTE!! I love that ;;
SO CUTE!! I love that ;;
hi omg im still interested sorry i havent replied in days i forget ab this sit ebut if !!!! you are still open
hi omg im still interested sorry i havent replied in days i forget ab this sit ebut if !!!! you are still open
he/him | nonbinary
danny (weezer fan extraordinaire)
@catgrrld yeah I still have a slot open! :)
@catgrrld yeah I still have a slot open! :)
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
@Fabro HI sorry for the wait!! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021925416119849092/1033246526656499762/IMG_3072.jpg[/img][/center]
@Fabro HI sorry for the wait!!
IMG_3072.jpg
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23