Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED • Sunnyy's Doodle Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
This used to be a doodle shop and is now closed.

If you previously commissioned a doodle from me and have lost the link, please PM me and I can send you a copy. I recommend backing up any art you've received to somewhere else just in case my links break.

If you are interested in commissioning me, please PM me and we can work something out! :)
This used to be a doodle shop and is now closed.

If you previously commissioned a doodle from me and have lost the link, please PM me and I can send you a copy. I recommend backing up any art you've received to somewhere else just in case my links break.

If you are interested in commissioning me, please PM me and we can work something out! :)
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
///
///
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
///
///
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
@Snowyy

Username:swimmergirl0903
Character Link / References: Orlena human form (ref sheet in bio)
Background Colour?: surprise me!
Any Other Important Things: she has lore in her bio if you wanna know about her personality also, I will be paying with treasure
@Snowyy

Username:swimmergirl0903
Character Link / References: Orlena human form (ref sheet in bio)
Background Colour?: surprise me!
Any Other Important Things: she has lore in her bio if you wanna know about her personality also, I will be paying with treasure
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903 I've added you to my first slot, thank you ^_^ please send the treasure and I'll get started!
@swimmergirl0903 I've added you to my first slot, thank you ^_^ please send the treasure and I'll get started!
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
Hello! May I order something for these two characters? :D

Username: aeons
Character Link / References: Verian
Background Colour?: White or transparent
Any Other Important Things: She has info and notes in her profile. Expression is up to you!

Character Link / References: Ryven
Any Other Important Things: He has some design notes in the descriptions. For expression, either a soft but genuine smile or something regal and neutral would fit him! Something along those lines. I don't have anything specific in mind!
Hello! May I order something for these two characters? :D

Character Link / References: Verian
Any Other Important Things: She has info and notes in her profile. Expression is up to you!

Character Link / References: Ryven
Any Other Important Things: He has some design notes in the descriptions. For expression, either a soft but genuine smile or something regal and neutral would fit him! Something along those lines. I don't have anything specific in mind!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@swimmergirl0903 here you are! Thank you again ^_^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3153434/1#post_51757092][img]https://i.imgur.com/RRxHLol.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
@swimmergirl0903 here you are! Thank you again ^_^
RRxHLol.jpg
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
@aeons added you to my slots! Send payment at your leisure and I can get started ^^
@aeons added you to my slots! Send payment at your leisure and I can get started ^^
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
[b]Username:[/b] miragepylot [b]Character Link / References:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/13638830.cassius]a dnd character[/url] [b]Background Colour?:[/b] artist choice [b]Any Other Important Things:[/b] he doesn't [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/48726491_uivjKLOTRWO9ndL.jpg]have any pupils [/url]if you draw him without his goggles? Would you take payment in a [item=haunted flame candles] ?
Username: miragepylot
Character Link / References: a dnd character
Background Colour?: artist choice
Any Other Important Things: he doesn't have any pupils if you draw him without his goggles?

Would you take payment in a Haunted Flame Candles ?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@miragePylot I would, yeah! :] I'll add you to my slots.
@miragePylot I would, yeah! :] I'll add you to my slots.
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23