Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Headshot(USD/G/T) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Vindicate

I checked. Do you have any more visual data on your Stolas? A brief explanation is fine too! I hope if I'm mistaken about him and he's not painted in the wrong direction :)

(He's art price 100kt/g ^^)
@Vindicate

I checked. Do you have any more visual data on your Stolas? A brief explanation is fine too! I hope if I'm mistaken about him and he's not painted in the wrong direction :)

(He's art price 100kt/g ^^)
1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu

Like a description of what he looks like? He's an anthro of course, he has his top and bottom teeth sticking out a bit, 4 ears (two on each side) and 4 eyes (two on each side), and hair/fur at the top of his head, he has a more dragon like snout because he's a dragon raptor hybrid, and a tuft on his chin. He also has two horns. He wears glasses and triangle earrings too but you don't have to draw that!

If you meant a description on something else I can explain that too, or if more info is needed I'd be happy to explain more :)

And I'll send the payment over now! ^^ thank you!
@Gyaesu

Like a description of what he looks like? He's an anthro of course, he has his top and bottom teeth sticking out a bit, 4 ears (two on each side) and 4 eyes (two on each side), and hair/fur at the top of his head, he has a more dragon like snout because he's a dragon raptor hybrid, and a tuft on his chin. He also has two horns. He wears glasses and triangle earrings too but you don't have to draw that!

If you meant a description on something else I can explain that too, or if more info is needed I'd be happy to explain more :)

And I'll send the payment over now! ^^ thank you!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Vindicate

Your art has arrived!
RrXd3k.jpg
@Vindicate

Your art has arrived!
RrXd3k.jpg
1655040641528.png
@Pythonecary

Hello, this waiting line is currently your turn!
Show me the dragon you want to apply for :>
@Pythonecary

1655040641528.png
Thank you so much! It looks amazing :)
Thank you so much! It looks amazing :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Gyaesu Hi there :> I'd love to get something of my boy Valor here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43116771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431168/43116771_350.png[/img][/url]
@Gyaesu Hi there :> I'd love to get something of my boy Valor here
43116771_350.png

Valor_button_by_dradog.gif______________
Would appreciate if ya clicked on my eggies to help em grow :>
@Pythonecary

I'm sorry to check late! His art is already done! However, I couldn't upload it because I didn't have time. I'm so sorry!

He includes complexity, so I think his art will be 180kt/g price!

Y76tpY.jpg
@Pythonecary

I'm sorry to check late! His art is already done! However, I couldn't upload it because I didn't have time. I'm so sorry!

He includes complexity, so I think his art will be 180kt/g price!

Y76tpY.jpg
1655040641528.png
@Miyadori

@Miyadori

1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu Hello again! Here's the next dragon that I would like to order for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76876859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768769/76876859_350.png[/img][/url] He is a bit busy apparel-wise, but like last time all I really want is the Shady Emblem and accent to be added in if possible! I don't have a pose or expression in mind, so I will leave that up to your choice!
@Gyaesu Hello again! Here's the next dragon that I would like to order for:

76876859_350.png

He is a bit busy apparel-wise, but like last time all I really want is the Shady Emblem and accent to be added in if possible! I don't have a pose or expression in mind, so I will leave that up to your choice!
[Primal • Retreat]
Hatchery_signature2.png
@Miyadori

checked! I hope I can draw his appearance in art as much as I can Haha.. The price is a little more expensive than last time, so you have to pay 180kt/g! I will draw the part you told me with the utmost care :)
@Miyadori

checked! I hope I can draw his appearance in art as much as I can Haha.. The price is a little more expensive than last time, so you have to pay 180kt/g! I will draw the part you told me with the utmost care :)
1655040641528.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28