Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Headshot(USD/G/T) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Bump!
Bump!
1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu
omg i actually love your art so much :00
I would love to buy a fully coloured human headshot <33
@Gyaesu
omg i actually love your art so much :00
I would love to buy a fully coloured human headshot <33
export.png
@Oomy

Wow! thank you for your interest in my art shop. I'm ready to draw for you today! What should I draw for you?
@Oomy

Wow! thank you for your interest in my art shop. I'm ready to draw for you today! What should I draw for you?
1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu
I’d love to get a human headshot of https://toyhou.se/11603199.sera#50530940 please :>
@Gyaesu
I’d love to get a human headshot of https://toyhou.se/11603199.sera#50530940 please :>
export.png
@Oomy

Okay I checked! I'm going to start working on the painting now, and you'll get it within a week at the latest!

If you have any other suggestions or requests that you want to reflect in my art, please feel free to let me know. :>
@Oomy

Okay I checked! I'm going to start working on the painting now, and you'll get it within a week at the latest!

If you have any other suggestions or requests that you want to reflect in my art, please feel free to let me know. :>
1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu
oki tysmmm <33 do u want the payment now or when ur done? (1000g right?)
@Gyaesu
oki tysmmm <33 do u want the payment now or when ur done? (1000g right?)
export.png
@Oomy

I don't have a specific payment period. You can pay after my art is completed or before that! (That's right! The price is 1000g)
@Oomy

I don't have a specific payment period. You can pay after my art is completed or before that! (That's right! The price is 1000g)
1655040641528.png
@Gyaesu
Ok great! I'll send the payment when you sent the artwork to me in that case, thx again <3
@Gyaesu
Ok great! I'll send the payment when you sent the artwork to me in that case, thx again <3
export.png
Bump!
Bump!
1655040641528.png
Hiya @Gyaesu ! How much would a sketch + simple colour of her (
wren complete
) be? I am prepared to pay more since she’s a complex design! She’s currently a baby so I’m using the dressing room haha (I do own all the apparel)
Hiya @Gyaesu ! How much would a sketch + simple colour of her (
wren complete
) be? I am prepared to pay more since she’s a complex design! She’s currently a baby so I’m using the dressing room haha (I do own all the apparel)

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28