Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 724 725 726 727 728 ... 754 755
@nottherevolt @KnightYumi @Rythen @cactiiblossoms @desserts @yellowstarfish

Hello! Do any of you have a Wind nest available? ^^
@nottherevolt @KnightYumi @Rythen @cactiiblossoms @desserts @yellowstarfish

Hello! Do any of you have a Wind nest available? ^^
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
@TeaTenda yes, I have two if you want
@TeaTenda yes, I have two if you want
They/Them French +9
@DesertUmbra
@Lobbyns
@fraudulentzodiac
@RavenFeatherwing
@VictoryInSolace
@Coronae
@TwilightBlue
@Lunastice
@Desmordus
@KrysaVorona
@wrecknrule
@Acarah
@GiantDwarf91
@caution
@DragonQueenJ
@Emeraldine
@SparkleDeer
@BlueLightning
@AeonsMusings
@TacoTequila

I'm looking to rent 2 lightning nests :)

@DesertUmbra
@Lobbyns
@fraudulentzodiac
@RavenFeatherwing
@VictoryInSolace
@Coronae
@TwilightBlue
@Lunastice
@Desmordus
@KrysaVorona
@wrecknrule
@Acarah
@GiantDwarf91
@caution
@DragonQueenJ
@Emeraldine
@SparkleDeer
@BlueLightning
@AeonsMusings
@TacoTequila

I'm looking to rent 2 lightning nests :)

hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Karanja I have two you can rent! ^_^
@Karanja I have two you can rent! ^_^
DX0IVEt.png
@RavenFeatherwing

Sending :)
@RavenFeatherwing

Sending :)
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Mariwen hello! do you have 1 fire nest and space for 2 dragons ? I have pair ready anytime :D
@Mariwen hello! do you have 1 fire nest and space for 2 dragons ? I have pair ready anytime :D
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@Nimura Yeah, I got you, send when ready. Would you like them hatched as soon as possible or held for Halloween?
@Nimura Yeah, I got you, send when ready. Would you like them hatched as soon as possible or held for Halloween?
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen they are on their way, no need to wait i am just after specific colour combo
@Mariwen they are on their way, no need to wait i am just after specific colour combo
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@lantadyme @GadzooksTD

Nevermind! I’m going to bed now… Have a good day/night. Hello! Are either of you able to rent out two fire nests today to hatch on Halloween?
@lantadyme @GadzooksTD

Nevermind! I’m going to bed now… Have a good day/night. Hello! Are either of you able to rent out two fire nests today to hatch on Halloween?
Hello! @LucisAbsentia all good @Mariwen has them nested and I just want to apologise because I did not even realised I was talking to 2 different people :'D
So I am sorry for any comunication mess if any of my messges ended up looking confusing to anyone reading
Hello! @LucisAbsentia all good @Mariwen has them nested and I just want to apologise because I did not even realised I was talking to 2 different people :'D
So I am sorry for any comunication mess if any of my messges ended up looking confusing to anyone reading
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
1 2 ... 724 725 726 727 728 ... 754 755