Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 722 723 724 725 726 ... 754 755
@TalonShrubfire

Hi! Do you still need a fire nest? I will have a nest open after rollover (Sept 27th). If you do, you are welcome to send your pair over whenever ready and I can accept and nest when appropriate!
@TalonShrubfire

Hi! Do you still need a fire nest? I will have a nest open after rollover (Sept 27th). If you do, you are welcome to send your pair over whenever ready and I can accept and nest when appropriate!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@canadiancryptid I can take the plague pairs!
@canadiancryptid I can take the plague pairs!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@LucisAbsentia Yes, thank you! I might be in bed or not home, so I'll just toss them in a CR for now; then you can collect them at your leisure :D
@LucisAbsentia Yes, thank you! I might be in bed or not home, so I'll just toss them in a CR for now; then you can collect them at your leisure :D
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@singswithtrees perfect! I'll send them over
@singswithtrees perfect! I'll send them over
tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
@TacticianLyra , @BlueStopSigns , @azdacha , @Greylag , @LordsofShadow , @SkyBlue22 , @azdacha

I need one ice den and I have a Boon. I'll still pay any price if you need me to tho.
@TacticianLyra , @BlueStopSigns , @azdacha , @Greylag , @LordsofShadow , @SkyBlue22 , @azdacha

I need one ice den and I have a Boon. I'll still pay any price if you need me to tho.
@Coonfex I can host a nest for you no problem, no need for payment :)
@Coonfex I can host a nest for you no problem, no need for payment :)
FR +9
@KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @ktjn

Looking for a fire nest to hatch a witchborn nest on the 9th of october!please let me know if you have a nest available to rent!

(if i did my math correctly they should be nested on the 3rd of october)

@BaldwinBogsneak,@morikar,@lovebite,@Tysere,@Vivichi,@SandSeraph,@SpiritFeath

also looking for a light nest to hatch another pair on the 9th of october!

i also have a boon (since my plans last month got all screwed up by the moon) so if a boon is needed i can provide one
@KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @ktjn

Looking for a fire nest to hatch a witchborn nest on the 9th of october!please let me know if you have a nest available to rent!

(if i did my math correctly they should be nested on the 3rd of october)

@BaldwinBogsneak,@morikar,@lovebite,@Tysere,@Vivichi,@SandSeraph,@SpiritFeath

also looking for a light nest to hatch another pair on the 9th of october!

i also have a boon (since my plans last month got all screwed up by the moon) so if a boon is needed i can provide one
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas
@IvyL6 @Pogo6780 @ktjn

Hello! I would love to rent a fire nest if available. :)
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas
@IvyL6 @Pogo6780 @ktjn

Hello! I would love to rent a fire nest if available. :)
ky82ASU.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@Eurwen

Hi! I have a nest open after rollover (October 2)! Is that okay? If so, you can send your pair over whenever ready and I can get them nested appropriately!
@Eurwen

Hi! I have a nest open after rollover (October 2)! Is that okay? If so, you can send your pair over whenever ready and I can get them nested appropriately!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia

Hello! That is totally fine, I'll be happy to send them over for you now!
@LucisAbsentia

Hello! That is totally fine, I'll be happy to send them over for you now!
ky82ASU.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
1 2 ... 722 723 724 725 726 ... 754 755