Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Little guys Adopts (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
OOOOO I love these they're so adorable!! Do you have updated prices and bases? I would love one of these cute little pointy foot bebs

EDIT: I'm not sure if prices and bases are all the current ones so that's why I ask haha
OOOOO I love these they're so adorable!! Do you have updated prices and bases? I would love one of these cute little pointy foot bebs

EDIT: I'm not sure if prices and bases are all the current ones so that's why I ask haha
D3GIPctTwxcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
hey @KCSquib just checking in to find out whether commissions are still open for this? since the last post is from a while back I'm not sure, if it is I'll go ahead and post my order form ^__^

I love your illustration style !
hey @KCSquib just checking in to find out whether commissions are still open for this? since the last post is from a while back I'm not sure, if it is I'll go ahead and post my order form ^__^

I love your illustration style !
rkC7fxE.png
Le.bump
Le.bump
sZsrs4b.jpg
I would totes buy more pointy feets if you ever open back up
I would totes buy more pointy feets if you ever open back up
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Yoooo!! its been a while since ive been on but ive hecka upgraded my drawing stuffs and im ready to open back up! so.. bump i guess lol

pinging my list and some of the people who posted while i was closed
@Chui if your still active, PC adopts are available now
@Kireikatt If your still active, Nocs are available now
@Lucanidae
@twojay
Yoooo!! its been a while since ive been on but ive hecka upgraded my drawing stuffs and im ready to open back up! so.. bump i guess lol

pinging my list and some of the people who posted while i was closed
@Chui if your still active, PC adopts are available now
@Kireikatt If your still active, Nocs are available now
@Lucanidae
@twojay
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib Name: Lucanidae Base: Tundra Genes: Metallic/Shimmer/Opal Apparel: Sanguine Plumage, Traditional Broadsword, Gothic Dried Tea (omit the others please) Dragon Ref Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48062578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480626/48062578_350.png[/img][/url] Payment method: Either treasure or gems is fine with me, whichever you prefer. Notes: If this number of apparel proves to be too difficult - I would love it if he just had a few wisps of the plumage and the sword, but no dried tea, if that would be more feasible?
@KCSquib

Name: Lucanidae
Base: Tundra
Genes: Metallic/Shimmer/Opal
Apparel: Sanguine Plumage, Traditional Broadsword, Gothic Dried Tea (omit the others please)
Dragon Ref Image: 48062578_350.png
Payment method: Either treasure or gems is fine with me, whichever you prefer.
Notes: If this number of apparel proves to be too difficult - I would love it if he just had a few wisps of the plumage and the sword, but no dried tea, if that would be more feasible?
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae

alright
tundra base 75k
3 genes 30k
3 apparel 30k

is 135kt alright?
@Lucanidae

alright
tundra base 75k
3 genes 30k
3 apparel 30k

is 135kt alright?
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib

For sure, I'll send it over by a PM ^-^
@KCSquib

For sure, I'll send it over by a PM ^-^
rkC7fxE.png
bump!
bump!
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
more slots open bump
more slots open bump
sZsrs4b.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10