Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Little guys Adopts (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KCSquib Not at all ! Do you want me to set up a CR ?
@KCSquib Not at all ! Do you want me to set up a CR ?
cosmo_10.png
FR Time +9
@thalyssa
Sure. But I won't accept it until the art is done. Also I'll run the base by you as soon as it's done and you can decide of that'd what you want. (My style has changed a bit since last year so I want to be sure)
@thalyssa
Sure. But I won't accept it until the art is done. Also I'll run the base by you as soon as it's done and you can decide of that'd what you want. (My style has changed a bit since last year so I want to be sure)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib That's perfect ! Thank you very much for your time :)
@KCSquib That's perfect ! Thank you very much for your time :)
cosmo_10.png
FR Time +9
@thalyssa

Hey work has me super busy this week so I might not get to your comission until later in the week or early next week
@thalyssa

Hey work has me super busy this week so I might not get to your comission until later in the week or early next week
sZsrs4b.jpg
No problem, @KCSquib I'm having an exhausting week at work too, so I perfectly understand !
No problem, @KCSquib I'm having an exhausting week at work too, so I perfectly understand !
cosmo_10.png
FR Time +9
@thalyssa

I was re reading my order sheet thing and I have no idea why I wrote it that way, it makes n o sense to me now, so if you don't mind filling out a new one....

Name:
Base: (N/A for now as I only have 1 base)
Genes: (if left blank adoptable will be triple basic)
Apparel:
Dragon image w/ name:
Notes: (if none leave blank.)
@thalyssa

I was re reading my order sheet thing and I have no idea why I wrote it that way, it makes n o sense to me now, so if you don't mind filling out a new one....

Name:
Base: (N/A for now as I only have 1 base)
Genes: (if left blank adoptable will be triple basic)
Apparel:
Dragon image w/ name:
Notes: (if none leave blank.)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib Here's the new filled sheet, sorry for the delay. [b]Name:[/b] Thalyssa [b]Base:[/b] N/A [b]Genes:[/b] Skink / Spinner / Lace [b]Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon image w/ name:[/b] ORLY [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32785524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327856/32785524_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] As Orly's wearing a skin and several apparels, I think it might be relevant to show him "naked" to give you a better look on him. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=16&winggene=16&wings=80&auth=5ad9bad51e6005e935549b8363ced3eb6ccb09fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@KCSquib Here's the new filled sheet, sorry for the delay.

Name: Thalyssa
Base: N/A
Genes: Skink / Spinner / Lace
Apparel: N/A
Dragon image w/ name:
ORLY

32785524_350.png

Notes: As Orly's wearing a skin and several apparels, I think it might be relevant to show him "naked" to give you a better look on him.

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=16&winggene=16&wings=80&auth=5ad9bad51e6005e935549b8363ced3eb6ccb09fd&dummyext=prev.png
cosmo_10.png
FR Time +9
@KCSquib

Are you still taking orders?
@KCSquib

Are you still taking orders?
Boggle-Noggle-banner.png
@Chandaza

tentatively. I dont have a whole lot of time to revamp my shop, and my digital pad is all kinds of screwed rn, so all commissions will have to be traditional.
@Chandaza

tentatively. I dont have a whole lot of time to revamp my shop, and my digital pad is all kinds of screwed rn, so all commissions will have to be traditional.
sZsrs4b.jpg
@Chandaza

okay shop pretty much revamped. yes I'm taking orders. :)

@Thalyssa
I have some new bases if you're interested

@Chui (PC adopts)
@Kireikatt (Nocs)

I know you got on the ping list forever ago, but i finally did more bases. including nocs and PCs.
@Chandaza

okay shop pretty much revamped. yes I'm taking orders. :)

@Thalyssa
I have some new bases if you're interested

@Chui (PC adopts)
@Kireikatt (Nocs)

I know you got on the ping list forever ago, but i finally did more bases. including nocs and PCs.
sZsrs4b.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10