Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Sandeee's Arts 2.0 (G/$)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi I was checking in to see how my order was going?
Hi I was checking in to see how my order was going?
@hex
alright! the accent isnt too detailed, so the total would be 1.3kg. if everything sounds good just send a pm whenever and i'll start :)

@creosote
no problem :o with her accent a shaded fullbody would be 3kg, if thats ok? you can send over a pm whenever you're ready
@hex
alright! the accent isnt too detailed, so the total would be 1.3kg. if everything sounds good just send a pm whenever and i'll start :)

@creosote
no problem :o with her accent a shaded fullbody would be 3kg, if thats ok? you can send over a pm whenever you're ready
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shop avatar

there are 3 e's in my name!!!
@Lunergod
hi! i just wanted to finish both pairs before i sent the art over to you, it should definitely be done by tomorrow
@Lunergod
hi! i just wanted to finish both pairs before i sent the art over to you, it should definitely be done by tomorrow
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shop avatar

@/Sandeee that's totally fine! i'll send a PM with the gems now \o/
@/Sandeee that's totally fine! i'll send a PM with the gems now \o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Ok no worries, there was no hurry, was just checking in to see how it was going.
Ok no worries, there was no hurry, was just checking in to see how it was going.
Hi could you add me to your pinglist please? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Hi could you add me to your pinglist please?
potato.pngwisp.pngleaf.pngbenson.pngboo.pngecho.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! (If you aren't open no worries!) Username: swelter Order Type: shaded fullbody Dragon url/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78896226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788963/78896226_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: All but the contestant's weapons and goblet (please also exclude the spider hanging from the cobwebs) Skin/Accent: [gamedb item=26766] Currency: USD Extra Notes: I'd like him to be laying down with one of his six eyes sleepily open. I'd love a cute, curled up cat-esque sleeping pose, here's some ideas: [img]https://www.hepper.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/tabby-cat-sleeping-outside.jpg[/img] [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cat-sleeping-sun-stairs-cat-sleeping-sun-148919099.jpg[/img] Thank you!!
I'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! (If you aren't open no worries!)

Username: swelter
Order Type: shaded fullbody
Dragon url/Ref:
78896226_350.png
Apparel: All but the contestant's weapons and goblet (please also exclude the spider hanging from the cobwebs)
Skin/Accent: Accent: Trilateral
Currency: USD
Extra Notes: I'd like him to be laying down with one of his six eyes sleepily open. I'd love a cute, curled up cat-esque sleeping pose, here's some ideas:

tabby-cat-sleeping-outside.jpg

cat-sleeping-sun-stairs-cat-sleeping-sun-148919099.jpg

Thank you!!
unknown.png

» katie

25 | she/her | fr+0
@swelter hi! im not open as of right now but may open slots in a few weeks, so youre welcome to claim one then :D
@swelter hi! im not open as of right now but may open slots in a few weeks, so youre welcome to claim one then :D
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shop avatar

pinglist please!
pinglist please!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15