Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
It's pretty meh for me, I wish there were a border around the clan info part. It looks way too space-y and unimportant atm, unless you put in some shiny graphic yourself. But I'm happy the site refactor is going well!
It's pretty meh for me, I wish there were a border around the clan info part. It looks way too space-y and unimportant atm, unless you put in some shiny graphic yourself. But I'm happy the site refactor is going well!
BGybb0X.png
I wish the friends list was still on one page. now it takes me longer to find my friends because I have to go through multiple pages. Im not a fan unfortunately. It makes it more time consuming, please make a one page option like it was? I do however love all the other stuff you guys have worked on so hard to make better!

Oh and PS..I dont want people knowing Im active! makes me feel like I have no privacy, if I dont want to be bothered, now they know im active. please set a toggle to shut that off. thanks.
I wish the friends list was still on one page. now it takes me longer to find my friends because I have to go through multiple pages. Im not a fan unfortunately. It makes it more time consuming, please make a one page option like it was? I do however love all the other stuff you guys have worked on so hard to make better!

Oh and PS..I dont want people knowing Im active! makes me feel like I have no privacy, if I dont want to be bothered, now they know im active. please set a toggle to shut that off. thanks.
Personally, I like the new update. My bio box not being so squished is really nice to see and I love my vista but don't post much on forums so having it on my profile is nice to enjoy. I also like how everything is organized, it makes it easier to discern for my dyslexia. Overall, it's a good update in my opinion.
Personally, I like the new update. My bio box not being so squished is really nice to see and I love my vista but don't post much on forums so having it on my profile is nice to enjoy. I also like how everything is organized, it makes it easier to discern for my dyslexia. Overall, it's a good update in my opinion.
Keraunia Hatchery
to somewhat ameliorate the sting of the critical takes, i wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say i think you guys did a great job on this update! i personally see it as a huge improvement, and i'm sure there are tons of people who think the same thing but haven't said so. we appreciate all your hard work [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
to somewhat ameliorate the sting of the critical takes, i wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say i think you guys did a great job on this update! i personally see it as a huge improvement, and i'm sure there are tons of people who think the same thing but haven't said so. we appreciate all your hard work
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
As said before- absolutely hate the new profile.
My info was formatted before to perfectly take up the visual portion of the profile box, and have other stuff hidden under the scroll. Now it's all messed up.
The links to the forum posts also look awful now.
As said before- absolutely hate the new profile.
My info was formatted before to perfectly take up the visual portion of the profile box, and have other stuff hidden under the scroll. Now it's all messed up.
The links to the forum posts also look awful now.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Tassadine

I believe you can shut that off in your account settings. I think it's titled account visibility?
@Tassadine

I believe you can shut that off in your account settings. I think it's titled account visibility?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
While I do like the forum vistas showing around our avatars in places other than the forums, overall the new layout is... incredibly visually overwhelming. Everything is sort of just floating around in space now instead of having clearly designated areas/boxes, and it's jumbling my brain to look at it. The comments section also seems to be taking up way more space than it needs to be on the page.

I've absolutely loved every other update you guys have put out, but I just can't get behind this one. I logged in to my account without noticing the update post and genuinely thought something was loading incorrectly with my clan profile. The aesthetic appeal of the clan profile page is just... gone now. ^^;

Of course, much love/no disrespect to the devs. Just some thoughts/critiques from someone who gets visually disoriented very easily.
While I do like the forum vistas showing around our avatars in places other than the forums, overall the new layout is... incredibly visually overwhelming. Everything is sort of just floating around in space now instead of having clearly designated areas/boxes, and it's jumbling my brain to look at it. The comments section also seems to be taking up way more space than it needs to be on the page.

I've absolutely loved every other update you guys have put out, but I just can't get behind this one. I logged in to my account without noticing the update post and genuinely thought something was loading incorrectly with my clan profile. The aesthetic appeal of the clan profile page is just... gone now. ^^;

Of course, much love/no disrespect to the devs. Just some thoughts/critiques from someone who gets visually disoriented very easily.
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
Coming back again to say that I really love this redesign!!
Coming back again to say that I really love this redesign!!
eP65k0J.png
This is awesome! I'm so excited to see more future updates!
This is awesome! I'm so excited to see more future updates!
plaguebringer.png tn0RSo5.png3cyGa7Q.png
MUYNhfy.pngy0rbHJY.png
tqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.png
27AZD8S.pngoaolHwW.png
loimysO.png7roFh1r.png
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o3_100.png
Clan profile definitely needed an update! Im so happy this site has such hardworking staff; you guys are the best!!

No disrespect at all for the following critique though. You guys all work really hard to make this site an awesome place and I really love what you do. But I've found the profile visually overwhelming now that everything is floating in a white space. Without borders, the right column just looks like its floating in a sea of nothingness :( But thats all

Overall, I like the new vista useage! Perhaps it would be even better if the boxes encompassed forum posts/friends lists too!
Clan profile definitely needed an update! Im so happy this site has such hardworking staff; you guys are the best!!

No disrespect at all for the following critique though. You guys all work really hard to make this site an awesome place and I really love what you do. But I've found the profile visually overwhelming now that everything is floating in a white space. Without borders, the right column just looks like its floating in a sea of nothingness :( But thats all

Overall, I like the new vista useage! Perhaps it would be even better if the boxes encompassed forum posts/friends lists too!
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48