Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need a toggle
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="OverlyOptimistic" date="2022-10-03 12:40:28" ] I'm neurodivergent and I honestly love the new profile, except for the wierdly huge comment boxes. I don't find it much different from the previous layout and I think it looks way better and is much clearer to use. I understand being thrown off by it though, I had the same thing with the new dragon profiles for a while and these changes are weirding me out a bit, but these things have to happen to improve the site. [/quote] Second this, the buttons on the chat boxes are a bit jarring that makes them look vibrant on your own profile & others. With everything being on the right also makes it look cluttered, but it sure is a step in some sort of direct the devs are trying to go with. I do not mind it, despite also being part of the neuro gang, but there's a bit of design flaws here and there that would be benefitted with a toggle or an altered aesthetic overall
OverlyOptimistic wrote on 2022-10-03 12:40:28:
I'm neurodivergent and I honestly love the new profile, except for the wierdly huge comment boxes. I don't find it much different from the previous layout and I think it looks way better and is much clearer to use. I understand being thrown off by it though, I had the same thing with the new dragon profiles for a while and these changes are weirding me out a bit, but these things have to happen to improve the site.

Second this, the buttons on the chat boxes are a bit jarring that makes them look vibrant on your own profile & others. With everything being on the right also makes it look cluttered, but it sure is a step in some sort of direct the devs are trying to go with. I do not mind it, despite also being part of the neuro gang, but there's a bit of design flaws here and there that would be benefitted with a toggle or an altered aesthetic overall
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I find it much easier to navigate and read. But larger stuff and it being delineated more makes it easier to read for me...

(FWIW I find most custom profiles difficult to navigate/read)
I find it much easier to navigate and read. But larger stuff and it being delineated more makes it easier to read for me...

(FWIW I find most custom profiles difficult to navigate/read)
yeah this is a very big and jarring change and visually i don't like the new profiles at all bc of the blank space and floating elements </3 i wish there was a toggle so bad (i haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already come up but i'd like one that affects EVERY profile, but only clientside so both sides are happy with it but i'm not a coder so idk how feasible that is. let me dream lmgjdshjg) everything getting moved makes it a little uncomfortable to adjust to
yeah this is a very big and jarring change and visually i don't like the new profiles at all bc of the blank space and floating elements </3 i wish there was a toggle so bad (i haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already come up but i'd like one that affects EVERY profile, but only clientside so both sides are happy with it but i'm not a coder so idk how feasible that is. let me dream lmgjdshjg) everything getting moved makes it a little uncomfortable to adjust to
have you protected all that you want to protect?
16445.png
[quote=renaiwom] For what it's worth, the dragon page had a similar NO WAIT WHY reaction to this, and after a couple days the devs tweaked some stuff and now it's not something I see people complain about.[/quote] That’s true, I hope something similar happens this time around too.
renaiwom wrote:
For what it's worth, the dragon page had a similar NO WAIT WHY reaction to this, and after a couple days the devs tweaked some stuff and now it's not something I see people complain about.

That’s true, I hope something similar happens this time around too.
m87ieVe.png
I'm neurodivergent as well. Honestly, I don't mind the change but I know it's not that way for everyone. In my experience, the devs showing us updates and concepts was their way of preparing us. And, if people were given a toggle just for them to eventually take it away, even then people would still complain about it being too sudden.
I'm neurodivergent as well. Honestly, I don't mind the change but I know it's not that way for everyone. In my experience, the devs showing us updates and concepts was their way of preparing us. And, if people were given a toggle just for them to eventually take it away, even then people would still complain about it being too sudden.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback on the Clan Profile refactor. This thread is more along the line of suggestions, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.

If you have specific suggestions for what you'd like to see for the Clan Profile in the future, please be sure to share your thoughts in our Suggestion forum. Not only do we check the Suggestions forum regularly, we also perform a dedicated feature search/review prior to any and all feature and revamp updates. Thank you!
Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback on the Clan Profile refactor. This thread is more along the line of suggestions, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.

If you have specific suggestions for what you'd like to see for the Clan Profile in the future, please be sure to share your thoughts in our Suggestion forum. Not only do we check the Suggestions forum regularly, we also perform a dedicated feature search/review prior to any and all feature and revamp updates. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5