Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48
Love this update, it looks so nice! ;v; Especially the vista thing, for someone like me who doesn't comment often on forums, so i can still enjoy the lil vista thingie more often
Love this update, it looks so nice! ;v; Especially the vista thing, for someone like me who doesn't comment often on forums, so i can still enjoy the lil vista thingie more often
coH7AEL.png
It's the DeviantArt Eclipse of Flight Rising
It's the DeviantArt Eclipse of Flight Rising
The base concepts - showing off your forum vista, rearranging user activity in a way that makes sense, a VERY appreciated extention of clan bio - are good, but the design of it is pretty poor. It feels jumbled and off-balance in a way that could be fixed with relatively minor adjustments that don't change the actual structure (tweaking font to fix awkward sizing, more cohesive color scheme, etc).

Each element feels oddly unanchored, both separate and far too close to the elements surrounding it.
The base concepts - showing off your forum vista, rearranging user activity in a way that makes sense, a VERY appreciated extention of clan bio - are good, but the design of it is pretty poor. It feels jumbled and off-balance in a way that could be fixed with relatively minor adjustments that don't change the actual structure (tweaking font to fix awkward sizing, more cohesive color scheme, etc).

Each element feels oddly unanchored, both separate and far too close to the elements surrounding it.
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
I also don't like that it permanently tells me in the comment box to say something nice...to myself, on my own page. Self-love is important lol but that doesn't feel necessary. On other people's pages, it's fine.

Actually, if that part was completely taken out the comment box could be shrunk and that would solve at least one problem people are having with it.
I also don't like that it permanently tells me in the comment box to say something nice...to myself, on my own page. Self-love is important lol but that doesn't feel necessary. On other people's pages, it's fine.

Actually, if that part was completely taken out the comment box could be shrunk and that would solve at least one problem people are having with it.
m87ieVe.png
yipee
yipee
underskrift-geo.png
I’m sure I’m in the minority but I’m not sure I like this, it doesn’t look right on the phone (especially the recent activity not being in the box but being awkwardly to the side).

Maybe it looks better on PC though!

And as always - we love you guys and thank you for the work you put into the site!
I’m sure I’m in the minority but I’m not sure I like this, it doesn’t look right on the phone (especially the recent activity not being in the box but being awkwardly to the side).

Maybe it looks better on PC though!

And as always - we love you guys and thank you for the work you put into the site!
oooooouuuugggghhhhhhhh
oooooouuuugggghhhhhhhh
YQFYQ59.png
Gotta get used to the vista being part of my profile and the bio being longer, but it is not a negative for certain! Liking this new fresh of paint so far & will await for any future, minor alters to the revamp that could improve
Gotta get used to the vista being part of my profile and the bio being longer, but it is not a negative for certain! Liking this new fresh of paint so far & will await for any future, minor alters to the revamp that could improve
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Great! It’s very clean looking. I did have an idea for it though. What if you make ‘cover pages’ of sorts? Basically like how there are vistas to decorate your profile picture, but for the clan profile page so it’s more colorful and expresses your personality even more! (Maybe exclude it from where you would type your clan info for readability reasons. :) sooo yeah, that’s my suggestion. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you got this far XD

The only problems I have with the current setup is that it says to say something nice to yourself lol, and I feel like where it shows your picture, stars, # of dragons, familiars, and forum posts and stuff is too big and I don’t like how it takes away from the ‘Recent Forum Activities’, i likes being able to easily see those without having to click the view all button. Also, I liked how it originally had the recent activity before, where there was the egg image for new hatchlings, and said the breed, and the friend stuff. I feel like you had great intents with this update, I’m just not sure all of it is making things easier… I think some of it is making it a bit harder or less convenient. Sorry.
Great! It’s very clean looking. I did have an idea for it though. What if you make ‘cover pages’ of sorts? Basically like how there are vistas to decorate your profile picture, but for the clan profile page so it’s more colorful and expresses your personality even more! (Maybe exclude it from where you would type your clan info for readability reasons. :) sooo yeah, that’s my suggestion. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you got this far XD

The only problems I have with the current setup is that it says to say something nice to yourself lol, and I feel like where it shows your picture, stars, # of dragons, familiars, and forum posts and stuff is too big and I don’t like how it takes away from the ‘Recent Forum Activities’, i likes being able to easily see those without having to click the view all button. Also, I liked how it originally had the recent activity before, where there was the egg image for new hatchlings, and said the breed, and the friend stuff. I feel like you had great intents with this update, I’m just not sure all of it is making things easier… I think some of it is making it a bit harder or less convenient. Sorry.
f2LiqRp.pngGrWcwaF.pngoyvmWcX.png
AZYZdxo.pngS7mEj61.pngFsgujMt.png
While I'm not a fan of how it looks now, I might get used to it in a few days.
While I'm not a fan of how it looks now, I might get used to it in a few days.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48