Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What to do with maxed gathering?
1 2
I finally maxed all gathering activities and now I'm kinda clueless - what's next? So I'd like to ask other players who also have their gathering skills maxed - what are you doing in gathering?
Do you scavenge for eggs? Trying to collect something valuable for sale like swans or pink mums? Just gathering for preferable food type of your lair?
Please share your experience!
I finally maxed all gathering activities and now I'm kinda clueless - what's next? So I'd like to ask other players who also have their gathering skills maxed - what are you doing in gathering?
Do you scavenge for eggs? Trying to collect something valuable for sale like swans or pink mums? Just gathering for preferable food type of your lair?
Please share your experience!
TIobTkz.png
i didnt max out ALL gathering activities but i did max out the only ones i use [quote name="Blushunt" date="2022-10-03 03:22:18" ] Just gathering for preferable food type of your lair? [/quote] yeah i just do that. currently hunting but i did insect catching for so long i have a ginormous stash of insects so i dont need it as much for now i also try to dig in the relevant flight during festivals and thats it
i didnt max out ALL gathering activities but i did max out the only ones i use
Blushunt wrote on 2022-10-03 03:22:18:
Just gathering for preferable food type of your lair?
yeah i just do that. currently hunting but i did insect catching for so long i have a ginormous stash of insects so i dont need it as much for now
i also try to dig in the relevant flight during festivals and thats it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I scavenge for eggs every day. I feel like if I gathered in the others, its a missed chance of getting an egg [emoji=skull size=1]
I scavenge for eggs every day. I feel like if I gathered in the others, its a missed chance of getting an egg
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
I've been short on meat lately so I switched to gathering that for a bit but I have a familiar that I usually dig for that'll probably take forever and a day to get.
I've been short on meat lately so I switched to gathering that for a bit but I have a familiar that I usually dig for that'll probably take forever and a day to get.
Depends. Right now I'm looking for shadow eggs, some months ago it was a pink mum hunt (never doing that again...) and if I don't have any clear goal I just stock up on food. During elemental holidays all turns go to digging.
Depends. Right now I'm looking for shadow eggs, some months ago it was a pink mum hunt (never doing that again...) and if I don't have any clear goal I just stock up on food. During elemental holidays all turns go to digging.
I gather for food as I don't coli, and I dig during the fests in case a chest pops up. I rarely scavege because eggs are just too rare and I don't hatch them, selling food items used in tasks and recipes pays off better in the long run.
I gather for food as I don't coli, and I dig during the fests in case a chest pops up. I rarely scavege because eggs are just too rare and I don't hatch them, selling food items used in tasks and recipes pays off better in the long run.
I like getting All The Items, so now that I'm all maxed out, I just continually go through each skill and gather in each elemental region. :D
I like getting All The Items, so now that I'm all maxed out, I just continually go through each skill and gather in each elemental region. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

i used to figure out what region and skill had the most different items i need for swipp trades i want to complete and gather there, but lately (the past few months lmao) ive been very lazy and just clicking scavenging in ice so i dont have to make decisions or change the region

i used to figure out what region and skill had the most different items i need for swipp trades i want to complete and gather there, but lately (the past few months lmao) ive been very lazy and just clicking scavenging in ice so i dont have to make decisions or change the region

WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Mine's not maxed, just the ones I use. But yeah I go for pink mums mostly, unless it's a fest then I scavenge.
Mine's not maxed, just the ones I use. But yeah I go for pink mums mostly, unless it's a fest then I scavenge.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i'm only at level 39 but i scavenge for the chance of egg. sadly, egg is not a guaranteed drop.
i'm only at level 39 but i scavenge for the chance of egg. sadly, egg is not a guaranteed drop.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
1 2