Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71
[quote name="mysteriously" date="2022-09-27 19:32:19" ] @/Ackie I think it's likely yes! They will probably be stretch-stretch goals, so it may take some time/dedication to get them all. That being said, we do try to ramp things such that they're still achievable within the week's timeframe - as years keep rolling, we may have to get creative with it. It is my intention however that the badges continue to be available. :D [/quote] Yay! Because I didn't know about this event until right before this event started, and I would love to have a go at the past wind flight badges next Mistral Jamboree. I've always hated grinding because it is so repetetive. Having the badges to reach for makes it a little fun, but I don't think I'll be coli fighting much outside the holidays. I just have to say I love having to stretch for the badges, and I love how the amount of unique items needed for the next badge is always 5. So compliments, you've made me have fun coli fighting for the first time since I leveled my first 2 dragons to lvl. 25. and I've been on FR for a really loooong time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
mysteriously wrote on 2022-09-27 19:32:19:
@/Ackie I think it's likely yes! They will probably be stretch-stretch goals, so it may take some time/dedication to get them all. That being said, we do try to ramp things such that they're still achievable within the week's timeframe - as years keep rolling, we may have to get creative with it. It is my intention however that the badges continue to be available. :D

Yay! Because I didn't know about this event until right before this event started, and I would love to have a go at the past wind flight badges next Mistral Jamboree. I've always hated grinding because it is so repetetive. Having the badges to reach for makes it a little fun, but I don't think I'll be coli fighting much outside the holidays. I just have to say I love having to stretch for the badges, and I love how the amount of unique items needed for the next badge is always 5. So compliments, you've made me have fun coli fighting for the first time since I leveled my first 2 dragons to lvl. 25. and I've been on FR for a really loooong time.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2022-10-01 00:48:33" ] [quote name="mysteriously" date="2022-09-27 19:32:19" ] @/Ackie I think it's likely yes! They will probably be stretch-stretch goals, so it may take some time/dedication to get them all. That being said, we do try to ramp things such that they're still achievable within the week's timeframe - as years keep rolling, we may have to get creative with it. It is my intention however that the badges continue to be available. :D [/quote] Yay! Because I didn't know about this event until right before this event started, and I would love to have a go at the past wind flight badges next Mistral Jamboree. I've always hated grinding because it is so repetetive. Having the badges to reach for makes it a little fun, but I don't think I'll be coli fighting much outside the holidays. I just have to say I love having to stretch for the badges, and I love how the amount of unique items needed for the next badge is always 5. So compliments, you've made me have fun coli fighting for the first time since I leveled my first 2 dragons to lvl. 25. and I've been on FR for a really loooong time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/quote] @Lisegathe - I so agree with you, I too only found out about this just after the last Festival in Aug,' 22. I love working for the badges makes grinding seem somewhat less of a monotonoues (sp) chore... I now have this year & last year for Arcane... really want the past collection for each diety but esp. my own of Nature... (I only have 1 - L25 dragon of my own, my progen male... his mate is L21-22 ? and their first born son is my other highest at I think L19-20... (But I must say having had the L25 on Loan from Nature Levelling program just when I needed them this week has been a real help... The other dieties so I am told have similar programs). Thank you - Team... for making grinding fun.
Lisegathe wrote on 2022-10-01 00:48:33:
mysteriously wrote on 2022-09-27 19:32:19:
@/Ackie I think it's likely yes! They will probably be stretch-stretch goals, so it may take some time/dedication to get them all. That being said, we do try to ramp things such that they're still achievable within the week's timeframe - as years keep rolling, we may have to get creative with it. It is my intention however that the badges continue to be available. :D

Yay! Because I didn't know about this event until right before this event started, and I would love to have a go at the past wind flight badges next Mistral Jamboree. I've always hated grinding because it is so repetetive. Having the badges to reach for makes it a little fun, but I don't think I'll be coli fighting much outside the holidays. I just have to say I love having to stretch for the badges, and I love how the amount of unique items needed for the next badge is always 5. So compliments, you've made me have fun coli fighting for the first time since I leveled my first 2 dragons to lvl. 25. and I've been on FR for a really loooong time.

@Lisegathe - I so agree with you, I too only found out about this just after the last
Festival in Aug,' 22. I love working for the badges makes grinding seem somewhat
less of a monotonoues (sp) chore... I now have this year & last year for Arcane...
really want the past collection for each diety but esp. my own of Nature...
(I only have 1 - L25 dragon of my own, my progen male... his mate is L21-22 ? and
their first born son is my other highest at I think L19-20...
(But I must say having had the L25 on Loan from Nature Levelling program just when I
needed them this week has been a real help... The other dieties so I am told have similar
programs).

Thank you - Team... for making grinding fun.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 - don't know if you already got an answer to this or not, but Congeal, Enfeeble etc are marked off under the spell column in the elements section of the spreadsheet. The battle stones drop down area is for the neutral stones.
@urbancountry26 - don't know if you already got an answer to this or not, but Congeal, Enfeeble etc are marked off under the spell column in the elements section of the spreadsheet. The battle stones drop down area is for the neutral stones.
iiaMf9J.png
[quote name="Rokkan" date="2022-10-01 03:36:14" ] @/urbancountry26 - don't know if you already got an answer to this or not, but Congeal, Enfeeble etc are marked off under the spell column in the elements section of the spreadsheet. The battle stones drop down area is for the neutral stones. [/quote] @Rokkan - Thnxs - my First festival at this "game".... got a little lost in parts.
Rokkan wrote on 2022-10-01 03:36:14:
@/urbancountry26 - don't know if you already got an answer to this or not, but Congeal,
Enfeeble etc are marked off under the spell column in the elements section of the
spreadsheet. The battle stones drop down area is for the neutral stones.

@Rokkan - Thnxs - my First festival at this "game".... got a little lost in parts.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@dark78660

my sheet again seems to have become view only....
usually I just copy it at my end and fix the link but after
6 copies it is not letting me do it anymore...

I'd like to add a second Ostreatus Bat & 3 Arcane FC to my total
(I'm sure it will probably not make much difference - but all the same.

Please & TY.
@dark78660

my sheet again seems to have become view only....
usually I just copy it at my end and fix the link but after
6 copies it is not letting me do it anymore...

I'd like to add a second Ostreatus Bat & 3 Arcane FC to my total
(I'm sure it will probably not make much difference - but all the same.

Please & TY.
CJzWIft.png
[center][size=1][size=1]@dark78660 @Laetificat @Galactina @NegCol @Leeviathans @RhanaKerridan @Deladria @pulchritudinous @QueenAlchemy @mysteriously @Vivarium @Unelore @Nevvermore @urbancountry26 @Dimness @Rokkan @ZenithDreams @Zuriel @Swageus @hzsky @aura12 @Beatoriche @HurricaneWinds @Elaendorlien @MagickalKat @Osskiar @MacAttax @NighsDreams @hollypox @Cerberus38 @BrutusCourt @SleepyHoneybee @angemagica @StarNovas @Saronai @ViolentViolet77 @PersonPerson @Beezarre @MoonFlames @Nevros @sockmonkeygerald @ClearBright @Solstices @Juriibirb @Kothra @CrypticCorvidae @retrace @Ryulyn @Doozie @harpyja @Auralyx @Magmish @GingerBlues @Lisegathe @Pensacola @Ackie @Madhouse @Inei @bonivich @ashycat23 @Kadorix @Penumbra624 @Hawkfeather @creosote @TypeFull[/size][/size][br][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rr834jkgh01e2t5/arcanefull.png[/img][br][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img][br][size=6][color=deeppink]Pixel Scavenger Hunt:[br]Starfall Celebration Edition[/color][/size][br][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img][br][br][size=5][b][url=https://discord.gg/Xs6f2frpUb][color=deeppink][b]Discord[/b][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3060498/1][color=deeppink]Main post[/color][/url] | [url=https://forms.gle/kj99SYGPyr53maVZ8][color=deeppink][b]Pinglist[/b][/color][/url][/b][/size][br][br]Hello Scavenger Hunters, hope you all had a magical time. Only a few spell formula went awry this time, but it all worked out in the end. This months Scavenger Raffle Winners are:[/center] [list][*]1 @creosote [*]2 @Dimness [*]3 @Inei [*]4 @Nevvermore [*]5 @TypeFull [/list] [center]If you got 1st, pick your top choice. If you got 2nd, pick your top two choices in order. If you got 3rd, your top three, ect. [quote=Unhatched Space Skittle][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/quote][quote=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][/quote][quote=Stardust Scholar][item=Stardust Scholar][/quote][quote=Starlight Cloak][item=Starlight Cloak][/quote][quote=Hibernal Starbear][item=Hibernal Starbear][/quote][/center]
If you got 1st, pick your top choice.
If you got 2nd, pick your top two choices in order.
If you got 3rd, your top three, ect.
Unhatched Space Skittle wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Cosmologist Fieldtools wrote:
Cosmologist Fieldtools
Stardust Scholar wrote:
Stardust Scholar
Starlight Cloak wrote:
Starlight Cloak
Hibernal Starbear wrote:
Hibernal Starbear
@dark78660
Ooo!
Thank you so much!

My picks are:
  1. Hibernal Starbear
  2. Unhatched Arcane Egg

I also apologize if pinging you was unnecessary. ^^''
@dark78660
Ooo!
Thank you so much!

My picks are:
  1. Hibernal Starbear
  2. Unhatched Arcane Egg

I also apologize if pinging you was unnecessary. ^^''
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
3. Stardust Scholar
4. Cosmologist Fieldtools

Thank you!
1. Hibernal Starbear
2. Unhatched Space Skittle
3. Stardust Scholar

Thank you!
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
oh wow, thank you so much! :0
  1. Hibernal Starbear
oh wow, thank you so much! :0
  1. Hibernal Starbear
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@dark78660

1. Unhatched Space Skittle
2. Hibernal Starbear
3. Stardust Scholar
5. Starlight Cloak
@dark78660

1. Unhatched Space Skittle
2. Hibernal Starbear
3. Stardust Scholar
5. Starlight Cloak
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71