Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 Dragon Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm raffling off 7 fully stoned level 25 dragons! One winner each (if your name is drawn more than once I will redraw, however, if you've won a previous leveled dragon raffle you are welcome to win again!) Please note that these dragons will be held by a trusted friend for lair space reasons, so if you notice that they aren't in my lair, it doesn't mean I've sold them off or promised dragons that aren't mine! If anyone is interested in BORROWING a leveled dragon, I do offer a library where you can check out a leveled dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3022462#post_3022462]HERE[/url] Raffle will end October 30th at 23:59 FR time. (Yes, I know October has 31 days and I usually end it with the month, but I'm ending it a day early this month). Tickets: I'm offering a plethora of ways to get tickets, both gems and treasure and free tickets for tasks! Please indicate what raffle this if for. I also run XXX dragon raffles. 2 gems or 2,000 treasure per ticket 150 tickets for an eliminate battle stone - no limit 10 tickets for an ambush battle stone - limit 3 per person 10 tickets for a berserker battle stone - limit 5 per person 150 tickets for any unhatched egg of any kind - no limit [b]Free tickets[/b]: -Giving a star to any of the dragons in any of the below listed tabs gives you 1 ticket each star. However, to earn the ticket you must list the name of the dragon and the star number. -5 tickets for each nice comment about one of the dragons from the below tabs. (comments must have some thought put into them and can't be generic! and obviously you must indicate somehow which dragon you're commenting on). -75 tickets for art of any of the dragons from the below tabs. Must feature the dragon as a dragon or another kind of animal, not as a human. Please put some effort into it. If it was clearly done in 5 minutes or isn't at all specific to the dragon then you may only get partial tickets. For maximum effort I reserve the right to give up to ten additional bonus tickets, but these are not guaranteed! NOTE: The comments are supposed to be a celebration of these dragons. As such, using the wrong pronouns for my dragons will here forward demonstrate a lack of effort. I don't use silhouette scrolls, all of my dragons identify as the gender they hatched as. This shouldn't be hard! Dragons for stars, comments and art: first 2 pages of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/498961/1877231?name=&type=undefined]THIS TAB[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/498961/1679736?name=&type=undefined]THIS TAB[/url] Note that if you star and comment on all of these dragons and or have done so for previous raffles let me know and I can let you do other tabs for tickets for this raffle. PRIZES: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69727224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697273/69727224_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65651772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656518/65651772_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49391618][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493917/49391618_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25558904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/255590/25558904_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74135070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741351/74135070_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75291166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752912/75291166_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75587606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755877/75587606_350.png[/img][/url] Please help me keep this thread visible by bumping it! Thank you! Once winners are announced they will have 3 days to indicate their order of preference before I redraw. Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for any future leveled dragon raffles. If you find yourself on this list you've participated in a previous raffle or have expressed an interest in being pinged. Let me know if you want to be removed. No one has permission to use my pinglist. I'm subbed. @A000123A @AceStarr @AceToTheAce @AlexRobins @Amalgemotion @AzaRein @beBlueberry @BlackSisters @BlackStarfire @chinapiggy @CHOCOLATELORD @darkflames @Dat1Froggyhop @DeckOfAces @Delphinia @Desiderio @DiamondRuby @didiazul @DragonninjaL0RD @EchoedSilence @EugenReinst @EuphoriasDelight @fair @Fezaphyrz @Flor21 @GamingDino @GladeBlade @glowmoon @gooodras @HailstormDeath @Halkiierid @K4gryffindor @ketsueki44 @kittysbird @KryptikKreature @LabcoatLesbian @LittleWhoopiePie @LokiFire @lyrelore @markhor7 @mxlplyx @NinaLing @Omiii @R0en @Raphire @RiverraHunter @SammySepticEye @Saphiress @sav101w @ShadowLugia111 @Shale @ShayeraNatasha @ShiningCrow @slyvir @SolCanis @StrawberryPie714 @SugarValentine @TheInsaneFloofy @UwiBami @ValorLaw @Vinid @ViolentViolet77 @Lessai @TheCat @BlueSunsetLagoon @emily21293 @CanR @DreamingDreams @lamsweete @Virraek @L1GH8NING @lemoncrumpet I'm subbed
I'm raffling off 7 fully stoned level 25 dragons! One winner each (if your name is drawn more than once I will redraw, however, if you've won a previous leveled dragon raffle you are welcome to win again!)

Please note that these dragons will be held by a trusted friend for lair space reasons, so if you notice that they aren't in my lair, it doesn't mean I've sold them off or promised dragons that aren't mine!

If anyone is interested in BORROWING a leveled dragon, I do offer a library where you can check out a leveled dragon HERE

Raffle will end October 30th at 23:59 FR time. (Yes, I know October has 31 days and I usually end it with the month, but I'm ending it a day early this month).

Tickets:
I'm offering a plethora of ways to get tickets, both gems and treasure and free tickets for tasks!
Please indicate what raffle this if for. I also run XXX dragon raffles.

2 gems or 2,000 treasure per ticket

150 tickets for an eliminate battle stone - no limit
10 tickets for an ambush battle stone - limit 3 per person
10 tickets for a berserker battle stone - limit 5 per person
150 tickets for any unhatched egg of any kind - no limit

Free tickets:
-Giving a star to any of the dragons in any of the below listed tabs gives you 1 ticket each star. However, to earn the ticket you must list the name of the dragon and the star number.
-5 tickets for each nice comment about one of the dragons from the below tabs. (comments must have some thought put into them and can't be generic! and obviously you must indicate somehow which dragon you're commenting on).
-75 tickets for art of any of the dragons from the below tabs. Must feature the dragon as a dragon or another kind of animal, not as a human. Please put some effort into it. If it was clearly done in 5 minutes or isn't at all specific to the dragon then you may only get partial tickets. For maximum effort I reserve the right to give up to ten additional bonus tickets, but these are not guaranteed!

NOTE: The comments are supposed to be a celebration of these dragons. As such, using the wrong pronouns for my dragons will here forward demonstrate a lack of effort. I don't use silhouette scrolls, all of my dragons identify as the gender they hatched as. This shouldn't be hard!

Dragons for stars, comments and art:
first 2 pages of THIS TAB
THIS TAB

Note that if you star and comment on all of these dragons and or have done so for previous raffles let me know and I can let you do other tabs for tickets for this raffle.

PRIZES:
69727224_350.png
65651772_350.png
49391618_350.png
25558904_350.png
74135070_350.png
75291166_350.png
75587606_350.png

Please help me keep this thread visible by bumping it! Thank you!

Once winners are announced they will have 3 days to indicate their order of preference before I redraw.
Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for any future leveled dragon raffles. If you find yourself on this list you've participated in a previous raffle or have expressed an interest in being pinged. Let me know if you want to be removed. No one has permission to use my pinglist. I'm subbed.
@A000123A @AceStarr @AceToTheAce @AlexRobins @Amalgemotion @AzaRein @beBlueberry @BlackSisters @BlackStarfire @chinapiggy @CHOCOLATELORD @darkflames @Dat1Froggyhop @DeckOfAces @Delphinia @Desiderio @DiamondRuby @didiazul @DragonninjaL0RD @EchoedSilence @EugenReinst @EuphoriasDelight @fair @Fezaphyrz @Flor21 @GamingDino @GladeBlade @glowmoon @gooodras @HailstormDeath @Halkiierid @K4gryffindor @ketsueki44 @kittysbird @KryptikKreature @LabcoatLesbian @LittleWhoopiePie @LokiFire @lyrelore @markhor7 @mxlplyx @NinaLing @Omiii @R0en @Raphire @RiverraHunter @SammySepticEye @Saphiress @sav101w @ShadowLugia111 @Shale @ShayeraNatasha @ShiningCrow @slyvir @SolCanis @StrawberryPie714 @SugarValentine @TheInsaneFloofy @UwiBami @ValorLaw @Vinid @ViolentViolet77 @Lessai @TheCat @BlueSunsetLagoon @emily21293 @CanR @DreamingDreams @lamsweete @Virraek @L1GH8NING @lemoncrumpet

I'm subbed
[emoji=aberration happy size=2] bump 1 Stars: 110 in Glitter 80 in Theodora 87 in FrothOceanica 64 in Baghani 15 in Kyukan 39 in Loyd 32 in Slogan 47 in Faw 35 in Cesara 27 in Dymphna 24 in Dearbhail 34 in Alaric

bump 1

Stars:
110 in Glitter
80 in Theodora
87 in FrothOceanica
64 in Baghani
15 in Kyukan
39 in Loyd
32 in Slogan
47 in Faw
35 in Cesara
27 in Dymphna
24 in Dearbhail
34 in Alaric
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
might come back for some more, i loved writing these comments about your dragons!

moo - that rose really brings out the subtle crimson veins on moo, i really love it. i also love how the other apparel is monochrome, allowing the reds to really contrast and stand out!

lady - lady is really pretty! she reminds me of a dalmatian, simple yet stunning. some might say that the barely visible apparel has no use, but i think it's really charming and shows the thought you put into her!

jessline - i love how the bring purply-pink apparel really stands out with her soft, warm grey tones, making her look like an ethereal fairy!

ineod - i absolutely love your creative take on "beachy" dragons (even if that's not the vibe you were going for), not just tan and blue, but with new and unique colors, markings, and apparel that just scream kelp and regalness!

urutin - i love how you make "pairs" that match the colors and looks of the recolored familiars. i love how urutin's vibes contrast yet flow uniquely with ineod's!

felix - i love how you used the giraffe to look like waves/nets/shattered ice pieces and the capsule to look like the waterfall in the scene. the consideration and thought really makes her flow with his scene, outfit, and familiar-- yet another stunning dragon!

azarias - i love his seafoam-incense vibe and how the circuit makes it look like unique jade smoke instead of just using a more common smoke gene!

oasis - i love how elegant he looks even with the patchwork, and the "royal scribe" kind of vibe i get from him, increased by his cute familiar: writer's aid!

ete - i'm absolutely in love with the obsidian scales and smoky apparel combination that makes his feet and arms look like it's corrupted/has smoke (?) coming out of it!

olivine - i love the creative use of the accent and how it makes her look like she has glowing bubbles with her underwater, and how well it matches with her familiar!

albizia - her scene, apparel, looks, everything gives me regal goddess vibes. her golden feathery (?) apparel look almost like the leaves in greek gods and goddesses!

wail - i love how the ember sylvan apparel looks like an extension of her, with the black veins on her shiny orange body look like an imperfect yet beautiful gem...

loyd - i love everything about him, but to name a few, the flowers and white/pureness of him really stands out against the stark, harsh scene. the plushy is really cute and i love the little lore blurb and the artwork!

slogan - the circuit makes him seem like a more scientific arcane dragon compared to the more commonly used rune gene, although rarer, truly stunning!

faw - faw really does live up to her title of older and wiser, she looks old and wise, a guardian of the forest that's been here for so long moss has grown on her!

cesara - her ivory genes really make it easy for the accent to blend in smoothly and naturally and her simplistic yet elegant apparel to fit in!

egoista - i love his warm, earthy colors that give him a nice personality, like a kind librarian/book lover you could just walk up to and feel at ease talking to :D

borealis - i love his colorful genes and skin and how chaotically eccentric he looks in his scene with his cute, 5 scarves!

azurite - i was never a fan of leopard, but the subtle white leopard on azurite is really pretty, his icy look making him seem like the fireworks in his scene!

callum - i love his lore and look! i liked the ending of his lore, you're pretty good at writing!

coral - she sort of-- give me LOTS of fiona's menagerie but more blacksmith-y vibes. the apparel and familiar make her seem like someone who has a lot of "pets", and her white filigree and simple pearly apparel + scene make her seem like someone who also makes cages and various tools for her "pets"!

shadowstrike - i love the choice of apparel and colors, the bright plague eyes stand out but don't overshadow shadowstrike's mysterious beauty...

ervis - the vibrant purple hards and smoke makes him seem out of control and the terrible things on the other side and grabbing him from the rune circle in the scene... really cool vibe!

daffodil - i love how friendly and kind she looks, like someone who would help lost travelers by giving them a warm meal and some of her "potions" to help them on their journey. although REALLY shady and weird, the travelers would always use them because of how much they trusted her in a weird way...
might come back for some more, i loved writing these comments about your dragons!

moo - that rose really brings out the subtle crimson veins on moo, i really love it. i also love how the other apparel is monochrome, allowing the reds to really contrast and stand out!

lady - lady is really pretty! she reminds me of a dalmatian, simple yet stunning. some might say that the barely visible apparel has no use, but i think it's really charming and shows the thought you put into her!

jessline - i love how the bring purply-pink apparel really stands out with her soft, warm grey tones, making her look like an ethereal fairy!

ineod - i absolutely love your creative take on "beachy" dragons (even if that's not the vibe you were going for), not just tan and blue, but with new and unique colors, markings, and apparel that just scream kelp and regalness!

urutin - i love how you make "pairs" that match the colors and looks of the recolored familiars. i love how urutin's vibes contrast yet flow uniquely with ineod's!

felix - i love how you used the giraffe to look like waves/nets/shattered ice pieces and the capsule to look like the waterfall in the scene. the consideration and thought really makes her flow with his scene, outfit, and familiar-- yet another stunning dragon!

azarias - i love his seafoam-incense vibe and how the circuit makes it look like unique jade smoke instead of just using a more common smoke gene!

oasis - i love how elegant he looks even with the patchwork, and the "royal scribe" kind of vibe i get from him, increased by his cute familiar: writer's aid!

ete - i'm absolutely in love with the obsidian scales and smoky apparel combination that makes his feet and arms look like it's corrupted/has smoke (?) coming out of it!

olivine - i love the creative use of the accent and how it makes her look like she has glowing bubbles with her underwater, and how well it matches with her familiar!

albizia - her scene, apparel, looks, everything gives me regal goddess vibes. her golden feathery (?) apparel look almost like the leaves in greek gods and goddesses!

wail - i love how the ember sylvan apparel looks like an extension of her, with the black veins on her shiny orange body look like an imperfect yet beautiful gem...

loyd - i love everything about him, but to name a few, the flowers and white/pureness of him really stands out against the stark, harsh scene. the plushy is really cute and i love the little lore blurb and the artwork!

slogan - the circuit makes him seem like a more scientific arcane dragon compared to the more commonly used rune gene, although rarer, truly stunning!

faw - faw really does live up to her title of older and wiser, she looks old and wise, a guardian of the forest that's been here for so long moss has grown on her!

cesara - her ivory genes really make it easy for the accent to blend in smoothly and naturally and her simplistic yet elegant apparel to fit in!

egoista - i love his warm, earthy colors that give him a nice personality, like a kind librarian/book lover you could just walk up to and feel at ease talking to :D

borealis - i love his colorful genes and skin and how chaotically eccentric he looks in his scene with his cute, 5 scarves!

azurite - i was never a fan of leopard, but the subtle white leopard on azurite is really pretty, his icy look making him seem like the fireworks in his scene!

callum - i love his lore and look! i liked the ending of his lore, you're pretty good at writing!

coral - she sort of-- give me LOTS of fiona's menagerie but more blacksmith-y vibes. the apparel and familiar make her seem like someone who has a lot of "pets", and her white filigree and simple pearly apparel + scene make her seem like someone who also makes cages and various tools for her "pets"!

shadowstrike - i love the choice of apparel and colors, the bright plague eyes stand out but don't overshadow shadowstrike's mysterious beauty...

ervis - the vibrant purple hards and smoke makes him seem out of control and the terrible things on the other side and grabbing him from the rune circle in the scene... really cool vibe!

daffodil - i love how friendly and kind she looks, like someone who would help lost travelers by giving them a warm meal and some of her "potions" to help them on their journey. although REALLY shady and weird, the travelers would always use them because of how much they trusted her in a weird way...
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@rootsforleaves aaahhh a SNAPPER! I'll enter, and send you some things in a PM. You can guess my first choice if I win!
@rootsforleaves aaahhh a SNAPPER! I'll enter, and send you some things in a PM. You can guess my first choice if I win!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Bump 2
Stars:
Karma > 352
Groth > 35
Scorpion > 138
Luna > 104
Karmiu > 118
Acacia > 89
Latrielle > 79
Morana > 55
Shiri > 89
Jo > 90
Bump 2
Stars:
Karma > 352
Groth > 35
Scorpion > 138
Luna > 104
Karmiu > 118
Acacia > 89
Latrielle > 79
Morana > 55
Shiri > 89
Jo > 90
[emoji=aberración feliz size=2] bump 2

bump 2
bump!
bump!
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
[emoji=aberración feliz size=2] bump 3

bump 3
I'm not all that happy with how his body looks, but I'm not the best at drawing them. I might draw another dragon later but for now, here are two drawings of Fleet, I wanted to see how different the drawings look from last time soo yeahh.. :)

https://imgur.com/a/eLBELhG

(I've forgotten how to post an image so for now I'm just gonna put a link soooo...)
I'm not all that happy with how his body looks, but I'm not the best at drawing them. I might draw another dragon later but for now, here are two drawings of Fleet, I wanted to see how different the drawings look from last time soo yeahh.. :)

https://imgur.com/a/eLBELhG

(I've forgotten how to post an image so for now I'm just gonna put a link soooo...)
@lamsweete I love your thoughtful comments and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you noticing the subtlty I'm going for with so many of these dragons! Also, you may very well have just given Oasis his roll in my lair. I think he's just become the Queen's scribe thanks to you!
I can't take credit for Callum's lore. I didn't write it. I tend to do micro lore (the one sentence to a paragraph that some of my dragons have).

@CHOCOLATELORD LOVE your images of Fleet! Thank you so much!
@lamsweete I love your thoughtful comments and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you noticing the subtlty I'm going for with so many of these dragons! Also, you may very well have just given Oasis his roll in my lair. I think he's just become the Queen's scribe thanks to you!
I can't take credit for Callum's lore. I didn't write it. I tend to do micro lore (the one sentence to a paragraph that some of my dragons have).

@CHOCOLATELORD LOVE your images of Fleet! Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8